Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party! > TV Class Reunion!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2010, 03:02 PM   #61
Emmangel
Administrator

Very true. I think it was a case of 'It'll make a good story' until something 'more exciting' comes along, even if the two don't mesh.

Also known as lazy writing.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #62
Syn
insane clown girl

I was talking about her handler, and now I remember it correctly. I thought Dominic was spying on the Dollhouse, but it was all confused with her handler. I did see the episode where November iced her handler, but it was all muddled in my mind. Thank you for the clarification!

That being said, Dominic is cool. Non-rapists always are.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:38 PM   #63
Syn
insane clown girl

Anyone else think that the last episode was frakking amazing? Cuz I sure did. Then again, I love post-Apocalyptic stuff (seriously, it's almost a kink with me) and this hit all of my "oohhhh!" buttons.

Mostly I'd love to get the lowdown on what made Alpha go good. Was he still in love with Echo? If not, how did he get over it? How did she get over what he did? GAH! I want answers! lol

Did anyone else think that Ballard died like Wash in Serenity? Echo reacted like Zoe did, and I couldn't help making the parallels. Then, irony, Alan Tudyk shows up in all his deliciousness.

I haven't seen Epitaph 1 yet, and now I have to. Reading a summary isn't good enough. I wasn't terribly bothered by the end of this show until this last episode. Now? So pissed. Sooo, sooo pissed. At least they went out on a high note. Godspeed, scifi show that kinda didn't make sense sometimes,
yet entertained me, and made me love a psychotic serial killer to point where I would could have lost all the other characters and just kept him and I would have been happy about it.

....You know, that last sentence could be talking about my love for Heroes as well. Hmm. Maybe I just like hot psychopathic serial killers? I find this disturbing about myself.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:27 PM   #64
aikakone
SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius

Watched the finale online today, and there were things I really liked.

Adair Tischler (girl Caroline) is a cutie pie. I loved her as Molly in season 1 of Heroes. (Haven't seen any other episodes of Heroes)

Loved the Road Warrior feel to Anthony... I mean Vic's mauraders. Their armored trucks were awesome!

Mom-Priya was sweet.

I actually cried during Echo's breakdown about Paul. It surprised me that I did, but I got sucked into the emotion of the moment.

And is it me, or does Zack Ward always play the same type of character?

Plus, I loved the Apocalyptica tune (Finland represent!) when the group went back to LA. I had to look that up online to find the name of the song, but I knew it was more than just good scoring.

Yeah, the Alpha is good thing took me by surprise, too. I liked his joke about both his schizophrenic personalities.
Wesley Brigadier #9
Team Cordy #245
What do you call a bunch of militant CC fans? A Charis-militia!
aikakone is offline   Reply With Quote