Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2014, 11:53 AM   #301
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Not so much with the action, but I thought a really good episode. Very Gothic, if you will. I guess it's plain now Noah is the one hiding in the bushes. Hard to believe there are only two episodes left.
I had a few legit scare moments, one was Carol crawling through the chained door, that's such a horror movie move I fully worried Carol was zombie chow. There was also the van falling scene which reminded me of being on a rollercoaster and the Carol gets hit by a car.

I thought this was a really good episode, nice mix of action, drama and character exploration.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:11 PM   #302
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Well, at least Sasha didn't untie the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
I had a few legit scare moments, one was Carol crawling through the chained door, that's such a horror movie move I fully worried Carol was zombie chow. There was also the van falling scene which reminded me of being on a rollercoaster and the Carol gets hit by a car.
I dunno; seems like if they were going to kill Carol off, it'd be a big freakin' deal. Still could happen, but I think she's a survivor.

I'm curious if that huge walker jam holding up Abraham's group is ever going to be a deal, or if it's just going to be a thing to make the Washington group turn around. May not find out 'til next half-season either, I guess.

So far though, I'm really liking this season, maybe even more than last. Definitely more than the season of the farm.

Still, why was Noah hiding when he and Daryl approached the church?
Old 11-27-2014, 03:09 PM   #303
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Still, why was Noah hiding when he and Daryl approached the church?
Maybe Daryl wanted to make sure the church was still held by his people since Noah can't exactly run if things were going to get hairy. But mostly it was a device to build suspense I suspect.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 08:11 PM   #304
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

I was disappointed with this week's episode, I expected more movement but it seems that this was just putting pieces into place for next week.

I was annoyed with Sasha, can't believe she turned her back on Cop! Bob. Glad she wasn't too hurt (I don't think).

I was really confused about the Carol/Beth stuff because the medical stuff wss so bad, she's on life support...eh more like monitors, epi drip, quick let me shoot the epinephrine right into her IV Tube. It was just poorly setup.

I still don't care about Father Pee Pee Pants (TM Pre.TV) so, that whole subplot fell flat for me.

Looking forward to Sunday.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #305
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
I was annoyed with Sasha, can't believe she turned her back on Cop! Bob. Glad she wasn't too hurt (I don't think).
I get the thing where you're so tired of being suspicious of everyone that you really want to believe you can trust this one person, but still...

Quote:
I still don't care about Father Pee Pee Pants (TM Pre.TV) so, that whole subplot fell flat for me.
The actor did a great job on The Wire, but his role here is blah. It's too bad, 'cause I think if it were done well, it had the potential to say something.

Quote:
Looking forward to Sunday.
Yup.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #306
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

RIP Beth. Gonna miss you.

Excellent resolution to the arc, I think. Timing of the Washington crew's return was convenient, but even so. The series will be back in February, I gather. I'm anxious to find out what's up with the marks on the trees, and if Morgan will be friend or foe.
Old 12-23-2014, 09:59 AM   #307
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

The TWD spin-off will have Kim Dickens in the cast. I've been a fan since she was on Deadwood, so good news, say I.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:50 PM   #308
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Say what you will about TWD, but it isn't afraid to do something different. I liked it, despite Tyresse dying. I liked Tyresse a lot.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:13 PM   #309
DamnSkippy

It was different. And they got me with funeral in the beginning. I'm still stinging about Tyreese. I think things are going to get a lot darker now and I don't think I'm looking forward to that.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:27 PM   #310
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Hate that Tyreese died but I thought this was a great episode. Chad Coleman is a superb actor.
Old 02-17-2015, 10:25 AM   #311
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Not sure what to think of this last episode. Divine intervention in zombie repelling? Nice to see Daryl get some time to grieve, and more Maggie than is normal. Sasha is spiraling. Let's hope Michonne can reign her in.

Finally, as they said on Taliking Dead, Aaron: good guy or polite cannibal? How come he knows Rick's name? Where does he get the clean clothes?
Old 02-24-2015, 06:59 AM   #312
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Nice call back to season 1 when Dale was teaching Glenn how to fix the RV. The shot of the walker with the flare burning in its head was awesome too.

Anyway, nice, clean, and polite people in a charming bucolic setting. What could possibly go wrong?
Old 03-03-2015, 08:23 AM   #313
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

"We won't be weak, and if they can't keep up, we'll take this place." Rick/Michonne for Emperor/Vice Emperor 2015!

Does Enid have the gun Rick stashed at the shack in the woods? What's cooler than the Dad-Son zombie killing tag team Why was Carol lying so much to that ex-congressman? Daryl isn't buying one second of this nonsense. Good stuff.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:15 AM   #314
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Damn, Carol.
Old 03-26-2015, 03:16 PM   #315
DamnSkippy

I find I'm not really enjoying their stay in Alexandria. It's been tense and suspenseful, but I don't like my gang so unsure of themselves and feeling awkward. Carol seems to be the only one working this town for all it's worth, but as fun as that is, it doesn't get rid of this unease I feel for the rest of them. And I can't really say there are any Alexandrians I like. I just hope the finale deaths consist of 100% Alexandrians.