Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Miscellaneous > Forum Announcements/Help
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2004, 01:03 AM   #1
Dannyblue
a.k.a. Danielle

Printing a thread.

I was trying to print a thread but ran into some trouble. There used to be a link you could click that would put the entire thread on one page, and could print the whole thing at once. But the printable version doesn't seem to have it anymore. Is there a way to get it back, or is it just gone?
Old 01-13-2004, 07:04 AM   #2
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Well, I see the "Show Printable Version" link at the bottom of the page where it's always been. Is it possible that the thread you want to print didn't load completely? Or did the link itself not work as you expected?
Old 01-14-2004, 06:24 AM   #3
Florrie
I want it all for me...

I think Danny's talking about the option to print the entire thread or just the first 15 (or whatever) posts once you've clicked on the Show Printable Version. You used to be able to get however many messages on one continuous print. Now the option seems to be gone, replaced with "Show 15 posts from this thread on one page" and then having to click on to page 2 for the remainder.
Florrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:06 AM   #4
Dannyblue
a.k.a. Danielle

Yeah, what Florrie said.

It used to be that you could print an entire thread at once. Now, you have to print the pages one at a time. The old way was just a little simpler. I was wondering if we could go back to the old way, or if the new system (I'm not even going to try to get technical here) makes it impossible.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:14 AM   #5
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

To my knowledge, this is just the way the updated software processes the pages; it's certainly not a setting I've invoked. I'll look around and see if it can be customized, but I don't know if there's anything I can do about it.