View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 10:44 PM   #25
Syn
insane clown girl

Hmmm....I don't know what to think about the new developments.

I feel awful for Rick, because he has no idea that Shane and Lori were having an affair. I'm still not liking Lori much, though now that we know that it was SHANE who told her that Rick was dead, I can cut her some slack. She really did think her husband was dead, and in her grief she turned to her protector. Not cool, Shane. Not cool AT ALL. I'm still not liking Lori much because she slept with Rick without coming clean to him. Yes, I think she should have come clean with him. Sure, he went through hell to get back to her, but he deserves to know. I'm kind of protective of Rick though.

As far as Shane beating the crap out of that wifebeater? I got me some Shane issues at the moment, but I really don't think he went too far there. That guy deserved a heck of a lot more than a simple pounding, but I have black and white views on wifebeaters and what they deserve.

I felt bad for Glenn. He loved that car.

I had a feeling that Merle was going to hack his own hand off, because there was no way he'd ever be able to get through the cuffs with the saw. Still...what a choice! I hope it wasn't his favorite hand. *snerk*