Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2004, 04:32 PM   #1
i_glow_like_cordy

Charmed 'Styx Feet Under' SPOILERS

Spoilers are out for the eppy which revolve around Sirk, A demon who apparently is only a Half Demon, but If he can kill his immediate Family, will become a Full fledged Demon. And Who does Sirk go to for guidance on this problem, The Seer, played by our own lovely Charisma. The side is begins halfway through her scene.

The Seer waves her hand over the seeing pool and the liquid reveal's Harriet. Sirk scoffs, Harriet isn't a blood relative, she was just married to his cousin. The Seer comes back with a Great line that CC is gonna nail. She notes that he may be able to absorb an essence, but he's not so great at absorbing 'The Point'. Which Sirk wonders is???

The Seer reveals that Harriet isn't his blood relative, but Her unborn child is. Drama. DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!!

Scene again picks up halfway through the conversation as the Seer wonders If Sirk does {insert thing here) then will he stop with the gross flesh-peely talk as she reveals there's an old Seers trick which might help him out. Sirk pissed, wonders if it'll be like how she helped out the last time?

The Seer tells him to 'Get over yourself, will you' as premonitions don't come with a guarantee. And wonders if he wants her help or not. Sirk nods. The Seer explains that when someone else know's the future, you can get the drop on them because you know exactly what the person is expecting you to do.

She leans in and tells Sirk he will after he she show's him. She waves her hand and an image rises out of the seeing pool.

Can I say that the 'Seer' is getting some pretty good lines considering it's
Charmed!

And that's all of CC I can find. Anyone who wants to read the side, PM Me.

Cordy:I thought he had a soul.
Spike: I thought she didn't.
Cordy:I do.
Spike:So do I.
Cordy:Well, clearly, mine's better.

Wesley: We have to pass through the corridor without ringing any of the bells
Cordelia looks down at her Breasts
Cordy: (to breasts)I knew you two would get me into trouble some day.

Last edited by i_glow_like_cordy; 08-26-2004 at 04:55 PM.
i_glow_like_cordy is offline   Reply With Quote