Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Old 02-04-2008, 11:30 PM   #91
samsmom

Did we ever see Cordelia realizing Angel *was* a vampire?

I guess not.

I would think sometimes during the end of Halloween, she realized Buffy was telling the truth.

Probably got confirmed when he lost his soul and tried to take a chomp out of Willow.

If only Xander had waited just a few minutes longer............

Just kidding.

Mostly.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:09 AM   #92
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

I think she officially realized he was a vampire is in KBD, when Angelus jumps her

Before that, I think she just thought Buffy was being jealous and trying to push her away from pursuing Angel.

Quote:
If only Xander had waited just a few minutes longer............
lmao, wow, my first hard laugh, today

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #93
Jaime Bee

Well Buffy was jealous in Halloween.

Oh and here.

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:06 PM   #94
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

it seemed that she knew in "the dark age"
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:31 PM   #95
samsmom

Am I the only one that interprets the look on Buffy's face as insecurity?

I know the writers didn't intend this way back during the start up of the Epic Love Story of All Time but it seemed that there were certain points during early BtVS s2 that Buffy seemed to have some sort of premonition about Cordelia and Angel. Especially when Willow said Angel would never fall for Cordelia's 'act'.

Too damned bad Willow never visited the Hyperion other than to bring bad news that one time. She may have had to eat her words.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:52 PM   #96
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

No. I've noticed, too Maybe, it's just us two who see the little things. Everytime I've seen this episode, and the other certain episodes with C/Aness, I thought she was insecure.

Willow didn't know jack! She was just trying to do the "friendly" thing and tell her what she wanted to hear lol I would have LOOOOOVED to see her face, if she saw C/A in ATS, though. Oh yes.

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
Old 02-16-2008, 11:16 PM   #97
angelalias

Oh wow the memories....

I haven't been here in forever but man do I miss these two.
angelalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:42 PM   #98
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

I'm a little bored, so I wanted to post some pics. I love this little scene

While everyone leaves to get Cordy her presents, Angel takes the opportunity to give her his gift. Hmm, he wanted it to be a private moment. Awwwwww<3

Cordy can't believe he got her a gift. *sniffs* She tells him he didn't have to get her anything. There are more important things to think about. Cordy is touched. She looks so cute with the baby. All domestic-y!

Angel tells Cordy she is important. Then, Angel stumbles and stutters. Oh, this is why we love him. I love this face. DB was so good with the expressions. Angel's about to tell her something, and then the gang interrupts. God, I've always wanted to know what he got her and what he was going to say.

*sighs*

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
Old 02-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #99
samsmom

Hmm.

He wanted it to be a private moment.

He's holding a small gift box.

Oh crikey, someone say it already!

It was a ring, wasn't it??!!

But not a cladha or whatever, or else Cordelia would curl her fist around that ring box and use it to knock his block clean off.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #100
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

He did say it was a little something lol

God, could you imagine if it was a clahddah(or whatever sp? lol) ring? The B/A AND C/A shippers would have been outraged!

Quote:
or else Cordelia would curl her fist around that ring box and use it to knock his block clean off.
LMAO I could totally see her doing that.

I don't know. It may just be me, but it always bothered me that I didn't know what was in that box. I'm really anal about that type of stuff lol *face palm* I'll have to go with a ring, as well. Although, he did get a necklace for her in HT, I feel that Angel thinks rings are more symbolic?

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
Old 02-24-2008, 10:55 PM   #101
samsmom

Well, she meant something to him, didn't she? So why couldn't it have been a ring? The box was smallish anyway, not big enough for much else. Unless it was a pin, and Cordelia wasn't given to wearing those much that I could see.

It bothers me that the show couldn't even commit to telling us what was in a lousy box.

But, par for the course. Give us so much and no more.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:14 PM   #102
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Of course she meant something to him I like the ring theory. Angel is big on the rings, so it would make sense. But, it would have to be something other than the clahddah, since that was a symbol of B/A.

Seriously, I would have been that much satisfied if we saw what he got her. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that was bothered.

It's nice to read what fic writers can come up with if C/A got their chance, but yeah the show writers started this idea of this wonderful ship and then just took it back and destroyed it, in the process.

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
Old 02-25-2008, 08:25 AM   #103
starlet2367
glitterati

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiwawa View Post
Seriously, I would have been that much satisfied if we saw what he got her. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that was bothered.
It seems like Mere Smith addressed this, either in the DVD commentary for the ep, or in an interview. I can't find a link to the exact quote, though I thought the surprise was that no one knew what was in the box - not even the writers.

Does anyone else remember this or am I making it up?
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:52 AM   #104
Livvie
nutcase

I think you girls just gave me my first C/A plot bunnies in moooooonths. I even made notes so that means it has a 99.99% chance of getting written.

I am glad the plot bunnies are back. I missed my C/A fluffies.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #105
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Thanks starlet. It's probably on the commentary. I'll give it a check. Shows they had no damn intention of getting that far anyway lol. How creative /end sarcasm

OMG livvie we might be getting something new from you? YAY! And, you even wrote notes! 0_0 lol I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community