Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2006, 08:07 AM   #31
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella
Also, was incredibly confused by this line refering to SMG - "And she's super sharp, smart and talented. We dont really talk."
I figured she was answering a question that wasn't printed. That happens.

Anyway, thanks for the scans to everyone who contributed. Always nice to add to the collection.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:48 AM   #32
v120176

THANKS FOR THE SCANS!!!!! (the male genre near my computer named you their God)

Also, please CC drop the WW idea... It's sad but you won't get it: JW already said that he thinks of WW as early 20. And also, doing WW implies, well, working with HIM!..
I go with Lala on this: WW with Rodriguez (or Tarantino), is something that I'll watch without doubts. A WW or Wonder Girl by JW, I'm not sure, mostly "no thanks"

Also, yes, she is a little more "heavy" than when she filmed the tv movie and other, but it suits her: Cc's face when she's too thin doesn't look very good (not to mention last part of BTVS 3). Sadly, this is Hollywood.... (I loved what Arquette said to Medium's producers when they told her to lost weight quickly.. a big "NO"!)
I can say that men like more curvy women than the anorexic ones....

Last edited by v120176; 03-28-2006 at 09:00 AM.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:51 AM   #33
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Freakface, Lovin Lorne and Debs....thank you guys for sharing all the scans, touc ups and everything.

GUH!!! Charisma looks so fantastic...oh and HOT!!!!!

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 11:58 AM   #34
BiteMeAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by v120176
THANKS FOR THE SCANS!!!!! (the male genre near my computer named you their God)

Also, please CC drop the WW idea... It's sad but you won't get it: JW already said that he thinks of WW as early 20. And also, doing WW implies, well, working with HIM!..
Why should she drop the idea is she's so passionate about it? She wants the role badly- I say she keeps fighting for it until SOMEONE gets the damn role.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:42 PM   #35
psychofilly
*My* Angel eats nuns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteMeAngel
Why should she drop the idea is she's so passionate about it? She wants the role badly- I say she keeps fighting for it until SOMEONE gets the damn role.
She also doesn't seem down on the idea of working for Joss. I'm sure she's a smart girl and knows whe she needs to throw in the towel and when she needs to hang in there. Besides, it's smart to keep her name out there and attached to a fairly well known project, even if she has no hope of being cast.

However, I'd love to see her in a good sitcom. She *is* the new Mary Tyler Moore. The rest of America just needs to get with the program.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:49 PM   #36
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychofilly
She also doesn't seem down on the idea of working for Joss. I'm sure she's a smart girl and knows whe she needs to throw in the towel and when she needs to hang in there. Besides, it's smart to keep her name out there and attached to a fairly well known project, even if she has no hope of being cast.
That's what I was thinking. She seems excited to work with him again, if given the chance. I see she still has her eyes on Wonder Woman. I would love to see her as WW. I agree that it's good to keep her name out there. It doesn't hurt to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychofilly
However, I'd love to see her in a good sitcom. She *is* the new Mary Tyler Moore. The rest of America just needs to get with the program.
I couldn't agree with you more

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 01:26 PM   #37
v120176

She can be pasionate all she wants, but sometimes, in the industry, when someone is so persistent about wanting a role, is doesn't look good. (for example, the other day, at the E! celebrities' biggest oops, they included the persistence of Sean Young for getting catwoman role in Batman II.... not that CC is getting at THAT level of pushing the things, but I get that for some people that can look bad).

And for working with Joss, obviously she accepts that.... The only thing possitive is that is NOT a JW's project, like Serenity was, even if he's the director and the writer, he was hired for doing that and the final word is JS, not his, so JW's influence is relative. (Specially in they take in consideration how Serenity did).

Still, I think they will go for a younger girl(the whole becoming a woman that Whedon said at least two times already), so, mostly because of her, I wish she would give up the idea.

I wish a good sitcom for her, but a GOOD one. Or an Ally Mcbeall type of show: those weird comedy/drama show.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:26 PM   #38
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Men's Edge now has the article and small pics on their website. Nothing really different than the magazine....

http://www.mensedgehhc.com/charisma_carpenter.html

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #39
HeaTk

i bought the magazine! im so glad that i did. shes so beautiful.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:59 PM   #40
Luna
The heart never dies

Big belated but I need to say: Very lovely pics!

Charisma is soo beautiful and she looks so young!

Yeah, she seems to be a bit heavier but not fat, she still looks georgeous.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:34 AM   #41
HPAngelFan
Pretty girl

Am also a bit late, but just had to say gorgeous pics. She looks stunning as usual

my livejournal
HPAngelFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 03:11 PM   #42
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteMeAngel
healthy envy, of course.

I can see she's a bit "heavier" but thats the WRONG word to use for her.
She's a woman with beautiful curves. She's healthy. All is good.

Fabulous photos. I made icons- check em out!
Curves are generally bad in Hollywood. Just look at Lindsay Lohan. Or Nicole Richie. Both of them had great bodies, then they turned anorexic. And Nicole Richie gets more publicity/compliments now than ever(though, honestly, I feel that she looks better because she got that dead animal off of her head).
"Ever heard this story? There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat...died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives. And he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day, the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat. And the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times and then he died, too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life."
-Spike
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 03:41 PM   #43
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri
...I feel that she looks better because she got that dead animal off of her head).
Paris?
Old 07-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #44
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm
Paris?
I'm caught between laughing and wanting to rip your throat out for mentioning the symbol of my hatred in mankind.

...Can we settle for smirking and ringing my hands together?
"Ever heard this story? There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat...died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives. And he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day, the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat. And the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times and then he died, too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life."
-Spike
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 04:58 PM   #45
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm
Paris?
Retort of the year!
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote