Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2004, 07:55 AM   #16
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate
Kerri Russell (Felicity)
Ah thanks. Hmm, don't know if she'd fit in with Matt and Drea De Mateo. Was never a big fan of hers anyway. If she gets it I hope it works.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:54 AM   #17
motivational speaker

Well I imagine CC's heard of the role being available, as have most actresses within the age range of 20-35 I suspect

Keri Russell is OK, I guess. Is she an improvement on Ashely Scott though? Anyone know who any of the other actresses were who are possibilities?
motivational speaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 09:03 AM   #18
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Uh...

Aren't Keri Russell and Charisma Carpenter practically like, best friends? Early in her career I saw them in a LOT of photographs together and I remember reading an article with a picture of two of them seated laughing on a bench together which said that they had known each other for a while [maybe even before Malibu Shores] and were really good friends.

Not really sure what that has to do with anything, but hey!

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 10:15 AM   #19
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

can keri russell be funny? i've only seen her in weepy roles, she's pretty depressing.(not personally)
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 10:38 AM   #20
Bertha Blue

Just an FYI about this. Apparently the role of Joey's sexy next door neighbour has been cast by actress Andrea Anders. Anybody know who that is or if she has been in something else? Because I don't recognize the name.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:40 AM   #21
Kate

She's not well known.

The trade says that newcomer Andrea Anders has landed the pivotal role and possible love interest on the show. Scott was let go last month for creative reasons.
Anders, who had a small role in this summer's The Stepford Wives remake, beat out several actresses for the coveted gig — including one rather high-profile actress, they add.

And no, it wasn't Keri Russell — who, let's face it, could get any role she damn well wanted.

Last edited by Kate; 07-23-2004 at 10:43 AM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 10:52 AM   #22
Kika
An Endless Repetition

She's been in Tru Calling and Oz previously. There's some more information and a picture over at TVTome.
Kika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 11:58 AM   #23
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

ok i stopped watching "friends" like 6yrs. ago , so how old is joey suppose to be? b/c this girl looks really young. here's an idea, why don't they get an actress closer to the character's age instead of someone that looks so young, that he looks like a dirty old man.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 12:08 PM   #24
rousedower
cancelled

Joey and the rest of the Friends are supposed to be in their early 30s.
Stake Darla #13
Greenie Groupie #13
rousedower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 12:19 PM   #25
Kate

Quote:
so how old is joey suppose to be? b/c this girl looks really young.
I think 36.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 11:40 PM   #26
Bibliophile

'Joey's' New Neighbor Moves In

I'm really disappointed about this. I remember her as the identity thief from the episode of Tru Calling and thought she was very annoying. I do find the description of the changes to the character pretty interesting.
Quote:
Her name has changed, from Allison to Alex, and she's been given a career (lawyer) and a hangup (she finds it hard to relax).
That sounds a lot like the character CC played in her pilot and the character now has the same name as the brother from her pilot.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:42 PM   #27
LittleAngel

There was a little blurb in TV Guide that I think would be an interesting role for CC.

"As if Drea de Matteo wasn't enough sister for Matt LeBlanc, Joey producers are casting a second sibling for his title character. Sources confirm the latest addtion to the Tribbiani clan could arrive as early as November, and will likely be played by a name actress. NBC declined to comment, though in this case , I doubt Tribbles are in any way invloved."

I think she would do great as a Tribbiani. Anyone know about the status of Cats and Dogs?
Charisma's Bitch #16

Fred Fanatic #16

Would You Just Stand Still
LittleAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 08:53 PM   #28
ehab
Perpetually Confused

I don't think CC would make a good sister for Joey. For lack of a better description, I think Charisma is too West Coast to pull off a Tribbiani. It would be an interesting stretch for her as role though.

I imagine they're thinking of someone like the actress that played his little sister in Friends.
ehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 09:14 PM   #29
LittleAngel

Quote:
I imagine they're thinking of someone like the actress that played his little sister in Friends.
I see what you mean, but I still think she can pull it off with the right hairstyle, clothes, and attitude. I can see it, but I'm weird that way.
Charisma's Bitch #16

Fred Fanatic #16

Would You Just Stand Still
LittleAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 09:24 AM   #30
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
LittleAngel
I think she would do great as a Tribbiani. Anyone know about the status of Cats and Dogs?
What is the news on Cats and Dogs?

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote