Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2004, 07:44 PM   #316
brownsbros3

The Season Three re-runs start again tomorrow! Life is good!
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 11:46 PM   #317
Angelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelHair
You know, it really is funny how you can miss stuff the first or 40th time around.

When I was watching "Over the Rainbow" on Friday, I noticed that Vakma (the woman who purchased Cordy) was wearing Cordy's belt as a headband. I have the DVDs, and I've seen this episode many, many times, but Friday was the first time I noticed that. I was standing there, staring at the TV, laughing my ass off. Hey, I'm easy.

Thanks for mentioning that because I don't think I've ever noticed it before. I'll have to check it out next time I watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsbros3
The Season Three re-runs start again tomorrow! Life is good!

I love Heartthrob. The welcome home hugs. When Angel calls her 'baby'. The fight with James. Cordy and Angel hiding out and running through the subway. The Buffy conversation they have at the end. Check out the look on his face after she says I'm Cordelia. I don't think, I know. Okay. I don't know what it is but I absolutely love how he looks at her at that moment. Almost like you can see him thinking to himself how lucky he is to have her in his life. That look with the small smile on his lips as he softly says Okay gets me every time. It makes me melt. It really is a look of love.

Unfortunately it looks like no more episodes until Tuesday (That Vision Thing, another favorite). They're showing golf tomorrow and Friday and 'Law and Order' on Monday for some reason. I'm still pissed that they totally skipped over 'Disharmony'.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Angelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 08:41 AM   #318
brownsbros3

I also love the hug they exchange when he comes back from his battle with the demon monks in the beginning of that episode. I think that the reason Angel wasn't so broken up about Buffy's death is because deep down he had already turned his attention to someone else, Cordelia. I think he was intimidated by this at first, because none of the females in his life have ever treated him as good as Cordy did, and he didn't now how to handle that.

I knew they weren't going to have it on Thursday and Friday due to the British Open, but I didn't know it wasn't going to be on Monday either. That's actually good for me, because I have to work late on Monday, so I will be able to see That Vision Thing after all on Tuesday.
Old 07-26-2004, 10:22 PM   #319
tojoson

tuesday 27th on TNT

BILLY

remember, they skipped this one last time around
Old 07-27-2004, 05:14 PM   #320
tojoson

loved the lines in the beginning

angel: 'trust me,-- don't stiffen up'

cordy: 'you eather' (with the raised eyebrow
Old 07-27-2004, 05:31 PM   #321
samluvsharrison
...or someone's in fun

BIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY

Still my favorite episode of all time
Charisma's Bitch #3.6|Shiny Happy Person #3.14159265|Fred Fanatic #Pi|Team Cordy™ #135
samluvsharrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 05:43 PM   #322
cordynangel
Hopeless Romantic

I love in WITW:

Cordy: "You want I should distract him? Make with the nice, nice while you slip by?"

Angel: "Don't be stupid. I'm that guy and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen is making eyes at me? It's either bachelor party or a scam."

Cordy: "What did you just call me?"

Angel: "I'm sorry. You're not stupid."

Cordy: "No. After that."

*SIGH* They are sooo cute!

ETA: Are we going in order? I'm sorry if I just jumped ahead.
cordynangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 08:28 AM   #323
brownsbros3

I know I mentioned this before, but I am so glad they are in the season episodes on TNT right now. They showed Offspring yesterday. I thought the whole Cordelia telling Angel "I love you," conversation was hilarious. Especially when Gunn, Fred, and Wesley from the other room all said in unison, "We love you Angel." My only complaint was that I thought they should have had him begging for Cordelia's forgiveness a little more. I was also curious was Julie really pregnant during these episodes, or was that just for storyline purposes?
Old 08-06-2004, 08:39 AM   #324
brownsbros3

Yesterday, they showed Provider on TNT. While, the episode itself isn't very good, I just love that last scene with Angel and Cordelia falling asleep (on his bed) while giving baby Connor his bottle and planning his future. The three of them just looked so good together. It pisses me off even more to think what Mutant Enemy did in the later episodes to screw up that happy little family.

Oh well, back to the bright side, Waiting in the Wings is on TNT today (8-6-04).
Old 08-20-2004, 12:58 AM   #325
BlueEyes
The Original Band ******

Did anyone else find the part of Double or nothing where Gunn is walking to Ganster's PAradise kinda funny? It cracks me up for some reason.........

Does anyone know if they are showing Season 5 this time around. I never got to see YW. I'm kinda afraid to actually. It might put an actual end to the show to see Cordy go....know what I mean?

Cat
BlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:07 AM   #326
rousedower
cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyes
I never got to see YW. I'm kinda afraid to actually. It might put an actual end to the show to see Cordy go....know what I mean?

Cat
I kinda do. I have YW on tape and haven't watched it yet. Watching it would officially kill Cordy and I don't think I can do it.
Stake Darla #13
Greenie Groupie #13
rousedower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 06:08 PM   #327
brownsbros3

You should watch it. The whole scene with her and Angel at the end is just awesome. They will probably start the season five episodes on TNT in September. I expect them to handle it much the same way they did with season four this past year. If I had to make an educated guess they will probably start airing the re-runs in the Tuesday 11pm ET-10pm CT slot, and run seasons 1-4 in the afternoons. Then once it completes its first run at night, then they will start putting it in the afternoon rotations.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:43 PM   #328
tojoson

changes and additions for angel on TNT

as of monday sep. 27 angel will start running season 5 at 5:00 P.M. eastern time, in angels normal slot.

in addition to this, they will be starting season 1 again at 8:00 A.M. eastern time
(apparently, The Pretender will be switching to 7:00 A.M.)
Old 08-31-2004, 04:37 PM   #329
brownsbros3

That makes sense. It'll probably be right after they finish the episodes for season four. Have you heard are they getting rid of the Tuesday night time slot on TNT, or keeping it?
Old 08-31-2004, 07:43 PM   #330
tojoson

the last listing they have for the tuesday late evening show is for sep 21st--'heartthrob'.

don't know if there is just a special on the 28th, or if they have replaced angel with something else. have to wait till about the 25th when they publish the listings for october.

here is where i get the listings