Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2006, 02:41 AM   #121
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prima
And you brought the pretteh.

Love!?
I did! Give me a few weeks to get over the cash flow shortage and more pretties will be appearing! Or I hope anyway. Fingers crossed for good weather!

Quote:
(ETA: Did you get the PM of Lurve?)
I did. Just replying now as it happens.
Old 02-25-2006, 05:29 AM   #122
Florrie
I want it all for me...

Speaking of bums, does anyone happen to have a copy of the original screen-shot from Manchild from which this avie of ASH's arse was made?

If not, I suppose the original bum will do.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:41 AM   #123
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florrie

The Wiggle-Butt is back, the Wiggle-Butt is back!!!!

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 10:55 AM   #124
Prima
I have no idea...

Quote:
Hee! That never gets old.

"...speculating on the sadomasochistic dominance games of the White House staff is always more interesting and topical than shipper wars." --Cordy's Bitch

"OMG GOD HATES ME BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE JESUS/PETER CANON! I'M QUITTING THIS FANDOM, AND I AM TOTALLY NOT FINISHING REVELATIONS!" --latara
Prima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:37 PM   #125
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
Speaking of bums, does anyone happen to have a copy of the original screen-shot from Manchild from which this avie of ASH's arse was made?

My sweet taters and cream. I just snarfed my water from laughing so hard.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:55 PM   #126
Prima
I have no idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmangel
I did! Give me a few weeks to get over the cash flow shortage and more pretties will be appearing! Or I hope anyway. Fingers crossed for good weather!
Yay!

...and speaking of other things, if you don't want to torture yourself needlessly and watch a bad Joe Lifetime movie...go here for scenes from Family Album.

Far more entertaining than sitting through the pap for mere minutes of prettah.

Of course, I'm reminded of people's wangst about being "OMG!!1!!WTF!!tru fans!!!!" and maybe I should say the same if you don't sit through gawdawful movies in their entirety to support one's crack addiction.

"...speculating on the sadomasochistic dominance games of the White House staff is always more interesting and topical than shipper wars." --Cordy's Bitch

"OMG GOD HATES ME BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE JESUS/PETER CANON! I'M QUITTING THIS FANDOM, AND I AM TOTALLY NOT FINISHING REVELATIONS!" --latara
Prima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:58 PM   #127
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

Is it wrong that I get a wee thrill every time I see the four naked ASH hineys wiggling in a row?

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 02:29 AM   #128
sarahk_4005
sarahk_4005

is this the avie you were after?

Quote:

sarahk_4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:24 PM   #129
LisaMarie514
Lurking...who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahk_4005

mmm nekkid Angel...I miss nekkid Angel

you think we will ever see nekkid Booth?

"Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... ...waiting... And though unwanted... ...unbidden... it will stir...open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" Angelus - Passion BTVS S2

LM's Ramblings
LisaMarie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:01 AM   #130
sarahk_4005
sarahk_4005

Wink compare

DB's fond of describing Bones in comparsion to Moonlighting and having said that Moonlighting actually had a whole episode set as a musical 16th Centry version of Taming of the Shrew.

So if the producers and directors and actor(s) are actually following along the lines of Moonlighting and if Moonlighting had an episode set in the 16th Century...the possibility of naked DB on Bones ... pretty good

................and so the question goes begging, did Buffy's cast sing and dance before the cast of Moonlighting?

who cares

take care, sarahk_2
sarahk_4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 08:16 PM   #131
That*clown

Location: suburban D.C.-supplied with a different breed of demons
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahk_4005
DB's fond of describing Bones in comparsion to Moonlighting and having said that Moonlighting actually had a whole episode set as a musical 16th Centry version of Taming of the Shrew.

So if the producers and directors and actor(s) are actually following along the lines of Moonlighting and if Moonlighting had an episode set in the 16th Century...the possibility of naked DB on Bones ... pretty good

................and so the question goes begging, did Buffy's cast sing and dance before the cast of Moonlighting?

who cares

take care, sarahk_2
Taming of the Shrew was not, as I remember it and I was pretty avid-I still have that tape somewhere- a musical.

In that Atomic Shakespeare (episode name) aired the night before Thankgiving 1986, they beat Buffy by about 15 years.

And I hope that the continuing comparisons between Bones and Moonlighting have to do with the character relationship interaction. DB and microphones=non-mixy things!

Go, me.
That*clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:20 PM   #132
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That*clown
Taming of the Shrew was not, as I remember it and I was pretty avid-I still have that tape somewhere- a musical.

In that Atomic Shakespeare (episode name) aired the night before Thankgiving 1986
I loved that episode, it was hysterical and Bruce Willis was at his most entertaining.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:09 AM   #133
LisaMarie514
Lurking...who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by That*clown

In that Atomic Shakespeare (episode name) aired the night before Thankgiving 1986, they beat Buffy by about 15 years.
Very true. I actually wrote a high school paper on that episode, as we were covering Shakespeare in class. It was a great episode of Moonlighting. (isn't it great being a child of the 80's)

In regards to the comparison of Bones to Moonlighting. Well maybe, this past week with Booth teasing Bones about her missing him had a shade of David Addision. And they do have a quirky "Ms Despesto" in Zack Addy

"Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... ...waiting... And though unwanted... ...unbidden... it will stir...open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" Angelus - Passion BTVS S2

LM's Ramblings
LisaMarie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 11:15 AM   #134
That*clown

Location: suburban D.C.-supplied with a different breed of demons
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMarie514
Very true. I actually wrote a high school paper on that episode, as we were covering Shakespeare in class. It was a great episode of Moonlighting. (isn't it great being a child of the 80's)

In regards to the comparison of Bones to Moonlighting. Well maybe, this past week with Booth teasing Bones about her missing him had a shade of David Addision. And they do have a quirky "Ms Despesto" in Zack Addy
Bwah! Yes, he's Ms. DiPesto incarnate! Now if we only get him to speak in rhyme. And if I were only a child of the 80's I'd be doing good.

Go, me.
That*clown is offline   Reply With Quote