Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
Livvie
nutcase

Charisma Carpenter Fantasy Casting

With all the threads of "Would CC be good for this?", I thought this might be a fun game to play. Charisma Carpenter Fantasty Casting. If it was up to you, you had all the power in the universe, what show that is on now or upcoming would you like to see Charisma in? What part? Or maybe you have a great idea for a show and have a part perfect for her, well, throw it out there.

I'll go first with an easy one.

I'd love to see Charisma on Psych. Mercedes McNabb was on an episode a few weeks ago so maybe they will get more from that circle of actors and this won't be quite so fantasy casting.

I could so see her as Lassiter's ex-wife. There hasn't been said much on screen about her except that it looks like she wanted kids and he didn't and that she collected figurines. I haven't read his blog on the USA site if there is anymore information. I'm thinking she is the prime suspect in her father's death but she didn't do it. Of course, I just really want to see Lassie's reaction when Shawn hits on his beautiful ex-wife, because Shawn hits on anything that moves. I think its a good combo of drama and comedy and this could be a little reoccuring part.

Its not a starring role but I thought I would start the game out slowly.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
tojoson

Okay, I'll play.

I would love to see her on Bones, playing Angela's college roommate. (As I understand it, they ARE going to introduce this character this season).

She could be some kind of expert they call in on a case, that would leave it open for returns.

I would love to see the expression on Booth's face when he first sees her. (They would HAVE to play that up somehow).
Old 08-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #3
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livvie View Post
I'd love to see Charisma on Psych. Mercedes McNabb was on an episode a few weeks ago so maybe they will get more from that circle of actors and this won't be quite so fantasy casting.

I could so see her as Lassiter's ex-wife. There hasn't been said much on screen about her except that it looks like she wanted kids and he didn't and that she collected figurines. I haven't read his blog on the USA site if there is anymore information. I'm thinking she is the prime suspect in her father's death but she didn't do it. Of course, I just really want to see Lassie's reaction when Shawn hits on his beautiful ex-wife, because Shawn hits on anything that moves. I think its a good combo of drama and comedy and this could be a little reoccuring part.

Its not a starring role but I thought I would start the game out slowly.
i have always wanted this,can you imagine shawn and gus' faces when they see CC as lassie's wife! but they have hired justine bateman for this part, don't see it!

but i could see her in another part on it, she has great comedic timing.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson View Post
Okay, I'll play.

I would love to see her on Bones, playing Angela's college roommate. (As I understand it, they ARE going to introduce this character this season).

She could be some kind of expert they call in on a case, that would leave it open for returns.

I would love to see the expression on Booth's face when he first sees her. (They would HAVE to play that up somehow).
That would be awesome! DB needs to throw his producing credit around and suggest her for the part. LOL That would be such a fantastic (and hilarious) first meeting for the ATS fans, for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujube1013 View Post
i have always wanted this,can you imagine shawn and gus' faces when they see CC as lassie's wife! but they have hired justine bateman for this part, don't see it!

but i could see her in another part on it, she has great comedic timing.
OH NO! You are kidding me?! That sucks! I love Justine Bateman but she is all wrong for that part.

Man, that just sucks. Big time. But then again, that's why they call it fantasy casting. LOL
Old 08-23-2008, 05:07 PM   #5
DamnSkippy

I would love to see her get a part a la "The Closer." A strong but strange female lead in a serious drama that has the potential of Emmys and being the critics' darling. (Hey, we did say fantasy, right?) Even though she does comedy and snark like nobody's business, I want more than anything for the masses to see what range she has.

Or, lacking a lead role, then a serious recurring role on Dexter. Maybe a detective who's hot on his trail and plays some cat and mouse with Dex. Yum.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:41 PM   #6
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
Or, lacking a lead role, then a serious recurring role on Dexter. Maybe a detective who's hot on his trail and plays some cat and mouse with Dex. Yum.
Or better yet, CC stalking Julie Benz, learning Dex's secret while stalking her.

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:47 PM   #7
samsmom

I would *love* to see her on Dexter - something, like DS says, that would show that she could act her butt off.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:41 PM   #8
Bryan

How about "Weeds" ? - that's a 30min show.
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:49 PM   #9
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
How about "Weeds" ? - that's a 30min show.
I was thinking Weeds too to be honest. With all the people that Nancy has run into, interacted with. It would be great if Nancy found out she wasn't the only pot dealing hot momma around? Especially if they were competing for turf. That would crack me up.

Though this season seems to be more about Nancy having sex with the head of the Mexican mafia than it is about her dealing. It seems Silas is taking over the family's business.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:49 PM   #10
Christine

I kind of already said this on another thread, but I'd love to see her on Heros.
I'd love to see her as a scientist, mabey a doctor who works for the company, or mabey someone who discovers they have an ability. Anyway It would be great if she could be cast as a heroine. I agree someone with brains I think this would open up alot of doors for her. I like Lost too, and there's already two Angel alumni on the show so she'd be in good company. Also I've always wanted to see her on Supernatural. They've had Julie Benz, Mercedes, Willow's girl firend from BTVS, and Fred from Angel. Don't know why they've never thought of Charisma.
Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:04 PM   #11
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

i would love to see on TNT or USA, as a reporter, or something. their shooting schedule would be good b/c they don't have alot of eps.
or something like "Cordy" in "birthday" as a fashion designer.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:30 PM   #12
Clarice

I would love to see her in the legal drama "Damages". She could be one of the agents trying to incriminate Patty Hewes. Or maybe the wife-who-knows-too-much of William Hurt, the know client of Patty.
In the series there are always flashbacks so she could be in many episodes.
Clarice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:34 PM   #13
Luna
The heart never dies

Yeah, Heroes or Supernatural would be great for Charisma. IŽd love to see her as a new Heroine on Heroes.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #14
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

I think she'd be a great addition to Ugly Betty I can see her as someone Daneil tries to romance. Or a new editor, hell I'd love to see her as Alex/Alexis' model ex-girlfriend. LOL

I'd love to see her on 24, she could romance Jack, snark with Chole or even -->nurse an almost dead Tony back to health

Up until this past week, I wanted to see CC on Eureka because Nathan Stark is the male Cordy and it would haven been so awesome to see them play off each other. Sadly Stark is no more and I have vowed not to watch the show...unless CC appears as Carter's new love interest.

Last edited by Morrigan; 08-24-2008 at 08:56 AM.
Morrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #15
cherelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson View Post
Okay, I'll play.

Ooooh, I would love this.
cherelli is offline   Reply With Quote