Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2004, 10:17 PM   #61
Mab
The orbit of your hips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow4Corangela
Aww. You did research for me.

Uhhh...sorry to disappoint, but I didn't do anything for you. Hair just happens to be my life. Not that I'm a stylist or anything, I just love hair. It's as vital to me as oxygen.

Obnoxious Delusional Sycophant
Mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 02:53 AM   #62
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Okay so maybe I exaggerated a little...okay a lot, but I got your attention didn't I...
Yes. But not in a good way. More in a 'You got to be kidding me, eyerolling' way. And thats not very good.
Old 09-22-2004, 03:05 AM   #63
Elisha
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmangel
Yes. But not in a good way. More in a 'You got to be kidding me, eyerolling' way. And thats not very good.

Oh come on Emma, eyerolling is fun! Not only does it exercise your eyes, but sometimes it even involves sarcasm, and you know, nothings is prettier than green sarcasm.

Team Cordy #813 -Loving Cordelia is not just our right but our responsibility.
Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

I am the surgeon of mean.

Elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:30 PM   #64
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
Mab
Uhhh...sorry to disappoint, but I didn't do anything for you. Hair just happens to be my life. Not that I'm a stylist or anything, I just love hair. It's as vital to me as oxygen.
i know hon. I was being sarcastic.

Quote:
Emmangel
That was the point.

Quote:
Elisha
Oh come on Emma, eyerolling is fun! Not only does it exercise your eyes, but sometimes it even involves sarcasm, and you know, nothings is prettier than green sarcasm.
And I'm guessing you did some rearch on eyerolling. Also said w/ sarcasm.

Wait is sarcasm a bad thing?? <-- Not said w/ sarcasm. Wait is this suddenly turning into a serious topic?? Cause for those guys that don't know me, which would be everyone I have a really bad, horrible sense of humor. You know the one when a person tells a joke and all they get in return is a silence, weird stares and crickets chirping in the background. That kind.

I'm suddenly very confused....

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 03:17 PM   #65
Emmangel
Administrator

[quote=Shadow4Corangela]i know hon. I was being sarcastic. [quote=Shadow4Corangela]
I doubt that, but you know, thats why we have the sarcasm font. So people can tell.

Quote:
That was the point.
Why on earth would you want that? Having people think you're a lier or stupid really isn't something I'd want. Perhaps that's just me though.

Now sorry if this comes off as a little harsh, but it needs to be put out there. As you've said, people don't know you. They don't know what you're like or your 'humour'. As a result of that, when you post comments that you're trying to make sarcastic or whatever they don't come across as such. If you're unsure how you're going to come across, use the special fonts we've created, and give people time to get to know you. It takes a while. Stop trying so hard, you'll get there in the end.
Old 09-22-2004, 05:09 PM   #66
CharmedbyAngel

*hides*

Wow, now I'm mildly afraid of people.

*peeps at pictures*

Wow! Charisma looks gor-ge-ous. I love her with that long, curly hair and her body looks terrific for *ever* having had a baby (not that i was looking, mind you ;]). She's going to be terrific... I can't wait.

And I hope that's not the outfit she's going to wear the whole time... not because I don't like it, because I want to see her in that catsuit someone described earlier.
Old 09-22-2004, 05:20 PM   #67
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
Emmangel
If you're unsure how you're going to come across, use the special fonts we've created, and give people time to get to know you.
No hard feelings here. I deserved that. Sorry for acting like an ass. I won't do it again. And thanks.

Problem was that I didn't know there were special fonts. Could you do me a favor and point out where the special fonts are? Thanks again.

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Old 09-22-2004, 05:22 PM   #68
CharmedbyAngel

I think she means:

I loooove Hilary Duff.

[*sarcasm][*/sarcasm]

Or something like that.

Mrr, now I feel stupid 'cause I'm butting in.
Old 09-22-2004, 05:35 PM   #69
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
CharmedbyAngel
I think she means:

I loooove Hilary Duff.

[*sarcasm][*/sarcasm]

Or something like that.

Mrr, now I feel stupid 'cause I'm butting in.
YOur a sweetie. Are ya new or de-lurking?

Old 09-22-2004, 05:56 PM   #70
CharmedbyAngel

De-lurking/ mildly new... I was being a stalker, so I basically know what everyone's names are... or their screennames.

Pathetic, eh?

(Wow, love the smilies. My other forum is boring in that department. )
Old 09-22-2004, 06:09 PM   #71
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
CharmedByAngel
De-lurking/ mildly new... I was being a stalker
Ah. I used to be that once upon a time. I lurked for about a year before I actually came on board and started writing.

Quote:
Pathetic, eh?
Not as much as me. hee.

Old 09-22-2004, 07:45 PM   #72
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

people, where are the wp's and the avi's from these pics. come on you creative types we need decorations in honor of Sunday.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 02:53 PM   #73
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Problem was that I didn't know there were special fonts. Could you do me a favor and point out where the special fonts are? Thanks again.
You can find the special fonts info in the FAQ right here:

http://www.stranger-things.net/forum..._special_fonts
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 03:13 PM   #74
Dusted
just... smile

Need more CC pics. Conversation went AWOL lol. Yer would be nice to see if she wears anything else. Does she have some upper arm jewellery going on there?
i do try not to abbreviate- honest
Dusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 03:32 PM   #75
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Thanks DamnSkippy