Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2004, 04:51 PM   #46
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika
TPenny, would it be best to start a new thread for discussing such information or would here (with spoiler font, of course) be fine?
We can use this thread, with spoiler font. I'll put SPOILERS in the title.
Old 08-14-2004, 04:59 PM   #47
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

There's also a Charmed thread in the TV Shows section that hasn't gotten any real use. Penny can we add spoilers to that as well. I have a feeling dicussions will probably pick up there as well.
Old 08-14-2004, 05:12 PM   #48
Kika
An Endless Repetition

Thanks, Penny.

It appears that the episode is called "Cheaper by the Coven" which is the third episode of the season. Information from the casting sides for what appears to be Charisma's role (and others) can be found here.
Kika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 05:13 PM   #49
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
There's also a Charmed thread in the TV Shows section that hasn't gotten any real use. Penny can we add spoilers to that as well. I have a feeling dicussions will probably pick up there as well.
Just make sure you use Spoiler font. I'll add SPOILERS to the title.
Old 08-14-2004, 05:50 PM   #50
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

I went over to that link freakface provided I had no idea Pheobe was so hated in the Charmed fandom.
Old 08-14-2004, 07:31 PM   #51
Elisha
Classic

Oh I like the description of the seer "She's dark and beautiful, someone who seductively taunts her victims as well as her betters." definitely sounds like a role Charisma can fill.

Team Cordy #813 -Loving Cordelia is not just our right but our responsibility.
Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

I am the surgeon of mean.

Elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 07:42 PM   #52
Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha
Oh I like the description of the seer "She's dark and beautiful, someone who seductively taunts her victims as well as her betters." definitely sounds like a role Charisma can fill.
While I also loved that description, I don't know how a feel about seeing Leo beating the crap out of Charisma. Anyway, I am so thrilled to know that I'll be seeing CC on TV soon...yay!

ETA: Ditto on the whole Phoebe hatred thing. I thought she was popular with the fans.

"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined." - Johnny Carson

Last edited by Kit; 08-14-2004 at 07:46 PM.
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 09:00 PM   #53
Rogue
Fading Away

I have some more info I found on the net it seems that --->there always will be a seer in Styx Feet Under (Ep 5) and I don't like Leo kind of beating up CC but it's only a little maybe she beats him back <--- and I actually like Alyssa and Alyssa is actually the most popular of all girls in the whole world (which are alot of countries) that's why the mostly use her to promote the show but Rose and Holly are equally great and get as much great storylines and screentime in my opinion. Well hope that I can get my CC fix for Charmed for now then later (Winter?) from Cats & Dogs.

ETA: Right idea, but the real spoilers weren't concealed at all! -- P.C.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 09:02 PM   #54
Luna
The heart never dies

Great news!

I didnīt like the last season of "Charmed" which was aired in Germany and I havenīt watched it anymore but if Charisma will be on this show, Iīll watch. At least "Charmed" has to be more popular than the last two seasons of "Angel" because it isnīt cancelled yet.

Itīs ironic that CC had played a seer in "Angel" and now sheīll be playing a seer again.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:08 PM   #55
ehab
Perpetually Confused

Damn, there's an awful lot of people around the net saying they'll be tuning in because of CC. Makes me wonder if the WB will keep it under wraps or promote her guest spots.
ehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 09:13 PM   #56
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehab
Damn, there's an awful lot of people around the net saying they'll be tuning in because of CC. Makes me wonder if the WB will keep it under wraps or promote her guest spots.
I would think that it would be heavily promoted. Even Miss Match gave a good deal of promotion to CC's first ep. Then again, I thought the WB would have heavily promoted the 100th ep, which was CC's return to ATS, and they didn't. So, who knows?
Old 08-14-2004, 09:16 PM   #57
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
I would think that it would be heavily promoted. Even Miss Match gave a good deal of promotion to CC's first ep. Then again, I thought the WB would have heavily promoted the 100th ep, which was CC's return to ATS, and they didn't. So, who knows?
Well, I never watch the WB, and even I saw a promo for the 100th, so it must have been more heavily promoted than that.

I'm guessing they'll at least try to rope in some of the Old Skool AtS fans with CC's appearances. I guess we'll have to see.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:17 PM   #58
Rogue
Fading Away

Just for everyone who isn't a regular Charmed viewer I have some pictures of the previous Seer how she looked Click I'm thinking they will maybe adjust the costume to show her god given assets a little more? Since that's what the WB usually does but I guess we'll see maybe she'll be more like the Oracle Click
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 11:41 PM   #59
DamnSkippy

Evil Seer? Is anyone else getting a little acid reflux? I hear evil seer and S4 of Ats flashes before my eyes. ---> And after reading those scenes I can't say I'm thrilled with the character and what will be happening to her.<--- I guess with all the bad reactions to Evil!Cordy, I'm afraid this will only bring out similar reactions and remarks comparing this to S4. I really don't want all that dredged up again.

On the positive thought side, she could get rave reviews saying this is how E!Cordy should have been handled. I'm just not that optimistic to believe that will happen though.

I'm glad she's working, I just wish it had been something else.

ETA: Remember, folks, editorial spoilers are still spoilers. I know it's been a while, but be careful. -- P.C.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 11:51 PM   #60
Queen Of Tact
Because she's our Cordy!

Yeah another reason for me to watch Charmed... Love the show, and now with CC doing some epi I love it even more....

CC
Breathe your beauty into me

By Tara Maclean

Charisma's Bitche #5
Team Cordy #190
Queen Of Tact is offline   Reply With Quote