Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2004, 11:07 AM   #61
writingpathways
Rachel Elisabeth

Location: Real Life Locale: Somewhere in Connecticut. The truth: In my head. It's both scary and quite lovely there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
She looks good. My favorite one is the one where she's not naked to the camera. With the black panties and the heels.

But I bring back my question:

She's really naked on the cover! Do Playboy models and/or celebrities pose so naked all the time on the cover?

That's my favorite too but why did they glare out the tattoo on her back? But that pose is subtle yet sexy and very beautiful. And again -- I love her hair! I always have, so glad she's wearing it long again!
Old 04-27-2004, 11:09 AM   #62
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by imona
I don't like the tone of some of the comments in that site with the pictures. It makes me uncomfortable with CC's decision to pose nude.
Given the site, and others like it, the same comments would've been made if CC had posed in a burka. I'd consider the source in this case.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:14 AM   #63
ehab
Perpetually Confused

She's beautiful, gorgeous. She should celebrate that!

Not all of us are so lucky.

I can't help thinking she could kill someone with those thighs...she must play a superhero somehow, someway! I wanna see her kick some evil ass preferably on the big screen.
ehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 11:15 AM   #64
Cordy's Bitch
Not amused

True. Us males tend to have "guh" reactions. Especially when it's this....GUH...

I mean, I know you think people buy the magazine for the articles....
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Till then you've got a lot more punishment in store. So stand it like a man, and give some back."
Cordy's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 11:51 AM   #65
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm
I know, but that's not what I meant, and it's highly unlikely any of that will be in whatever accompanies the pictoral; lead time for the magazine would prevent it. Meahwhile, on the cover is more publicity for a series she was fired from almost year ago.
I wasn't talking about within the article, I was talking about subsequent talk show appearences, ala Craig Kilborn, press releases for the magazine and potential coverage on entertainment mag shows like ET and Access Hollywood.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:37 PM   #66
Sugar Bliss
Good Advice Giver

Gorgeous pictures; she looks fantastic and she picked a good time to pose, too. Publicity is also a good thing, her pilot can only get more interest which is a fabulous plus.

They airbrushed out her sun tat in a couple of them, do they think guys don't like things distracting them from her other parts, or something? Eh, probably needed something to airbrush so they'd still get paid. God knows just about every shot that gets published in any magazine is fiddled with a little.

Her hair is great, her body is perfect and she didn't show anything she wasn't comfortable with showing. Charisma did good.
Team Cordy™ #8

"For I am Satan" - Kath, MSN, 28th July, 2002

me, myself, and I

Sugar Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 12:44 PM   #67
v120176

I was thinking, can you imagine the reaction at the ATS set if she still was in the show? Knowing DB's humor and with CK's public crush on CC... I can see the comments ( and the drooling)
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 12:54 PM   #68
webwarlock

And ME fired her because they thought she couldn't be sexy anymore???

Great pics. Not that it is an issue anymore, but I saw these earlier this morning as well and the cover is the real deal. At least as far as I can tell.

Warlock
webwarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 01:45 PM   #69
KarKar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
Given the site, and others like it, the same comments would've been made if CC had posed in a burka. I'd consider the source in this case.
I don't mind the comments about her body so much as the "She's that desparate already" crap.

And I wish that I could see these pic's. However I would get my butt shown to the door in a heartbeat given that I'm at work.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:47 PM   #70
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarKar
I don't mind the comments about her body so much as the "She's that desparate already" crap.
And again, consider the sources. Because we all know who they are.

Chick's shooting a series pilot this week. I'd say she's doing all right for herself!
Old 04-27-2004, 01:47 PM   #71
Lacy
Always Charisma

Oh good LORD, but she looks *amazing*.

I think my favorite is the one with her back to the camera in the heels and black lace panties. I'm so going to have to buy this (oh, cringe, shame!)
Old 04-27-2004, 01:47 PM   #72
tojoson

i hope the 'wonder woman' people see these shots, especially the one with the legs.

can you imagine those legs in the wonder woman costume.
and the hair is good for WW too.

by the way, i found the rabbit on the cover shot, it's in her hair right next to the D in derek jeter's name, it's almost transparent.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:53 PM   #73
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
She looks good. My favorite one is the one where she's not naked to the camera. With the black panties and the heels.[/b]
Have to agree, it's my fave too.

Hmm, have to make some icons of her later, or maybe a new layout for CCO (non naked of course). LOL
Old 04-27-2004, 01:55 PM   #74
KarKar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson
by the way, i found the rabbit on the cover shot, it's in her hair right next to the D in derek jeter's name, it's almost transparent.
Is that like finding "Nina" in a hirschfield?

Thank you for looking so closely. I'm sure it was a hardship.

Any word on other reactions?
Old 04-27-2004, 02:07 PM   #75
lex

All of the pictures look really great. It appears that I may be in the minority but I really liked the cover shot.
Quote:
I'm so going to have to buy this (oh, cringe, shame!)
I'm in the same boat, Lacy- And because people in my town talk to much, I'm ordering mine online.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote