Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2004, 04:18 PM   #1
cordy 31
Charisma all the time..

GREAT NEWS: CC pilot for Play Nice

From Chrissy at CC.com:
Well guys here goes. CC got the pilot for "Play Nice" the lead. It airs on UPN. She starts filming April 22nd. Her co star is a guy names Tyler LeBean. I've never heard of him and niether had she but I guess he has done some good work. Anyway she is very happy with the people that she will be doing business with. Warner Little and Adam Chase are very connected with this project.Mr. Little was with NBC for 10 years and was responsible for many of the great shows as well as late night TV. And I understand that Adam Chase was a writer for Freinds for about six year. So there should be some good stuff here. The gist of it is.....She is a strong, ambitious pushing to make partner in a law firm. Sharing her apartment with a younger very sloppy brother who she adores and five dogs. She does a lot of volunteer work where animal are concerned etc etc..........So I don't think that everything will be taking place in the office or the home. Sounds like they have a little room to expand the storylines. Remember this is just t he pilot. So we all have to be sure and watch so that it will get a good rating. So pass this on along to the other boards.......Let here a Hell Yeah................

YES,YES,YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god....I'm so happy!! I can sleep now.

Last edited by cordy 31; 04-09-2004 at 04:23 PM.
cordy 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:24 PM   #2
Silly Gilly
RamRod

Get out the party supplies because we're kickin' it tonight. Great news!

Thanks Cordy 31!
Silly Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:24 PM   #3
Platypus
The Pointy End

Thanks for sharing the news! I'm off to see if I can track down information on this project - I don't think we'll get to "watch" the pilot unless it's picked up for Fall 2004 by UPN, but you better believe I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:28 PM   #4
ehab
Perpetually Confused

Oh Hurray!! I have the biggest grin on my face right now. I can't wait to see it!
ehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:28 PM   #5
arkady

Yay CC! Looks like she got the kind of pilot that she wanted, good for her!
arkady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:30 PM   #6
Emmangel
Administrator

Great news!

Party time anyone?
Old 04-09-2004, 04:33 PM   #7
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Fabulous news! Not only do we have the prospect of seeing CC every week again, but now that she's been cast as a lead in her own series, that ups her rating for the kind of work she'll be considered for in the future. It is indeed a Good Friday!
Old 04-09-2004, 04:33 PM   #8
angelncordyluv4ever

Woo hoo! That's great! I can't see UPN *not* picking it up. It sounds interesting. And Adam Chase, I'm very fond of him. So.
angelncordyluv4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:33 PM   #9
cordy 31
Charisma all the time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryGayGirl
Great news!

Party time anyone?
I'm in.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:33 PM   #10
Eureka

Thanks for sharing the good news!
Eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:34 PM   #11
angelslady

Oooh yeah i,m up for a party

This is brilliant news yay for cc
angelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:43 PM   #12
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
Fabulous news! Not only do we have the prospect of seeing CC every week again, but now that she's been cast as a lead in her own series, that ups her rating for the kind of work she'll be considered for in the future. It is indeed a Good Friday!
Hmm, is it too early to start writing to UPN, thanking them for casting CC etc?

You know, I can't help but see Lara's avie when I read this news. 'Lawyer!'.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:49 PM   #13
Amz
Pretty girl . . .

This is awesome news! *g*

Congrats to Charisma :d

Amz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:58 PM   #14
v120176

Exclamation Cc Got The Pilot's Lead!!!!!!

I will copy Chrissy message from cc.com: (http://www.charisma-carpenter.com/fo...b=5&o=&fpart=1)

"Well guys here goes. CC got the pilot for "Play Nice" the lead. It airs on UPN. She starts filming April 22nd. Her co star is a guy names Tyler LeBean. I've never heard of him and niether had she but I guess he has done some good work. Anyway she is very happy with the people that she will be doing business with. Warner Little and Adam Chase are very connected with this project.Mr. Little was with NBC for 10 years and was responsible for many of the great shows as well as late night TV. And I understand that Adam Chase was a writer for Freinds for about six year. So there should be some good stuff here. The gist of it is.....She is a strong, ambitious pushing to make partner in a law firm. Sharing her apartment with a younger very sloppy brother who she adores and five dogs. She does a lot of volunteer work where animal are concerned etc etc..........So I don't think that everything will be taking place in the office or the home. Sounds like they have a little room to expand the storylines. Remember this is just t he pilot. So we all have to be sure and watch so that it will get a good rating. So pass this on along to the other boards.......Let here a Hell Yeah................ "
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 05:00 PM   #15
Amz
Pretty girl . . .

There's already a thread for this here.

Great news though!

Amz is offline   Reply With Quote