Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #1
nodakskip

Would CC do A-Team?

A female role in the A-Team? What do you guys think?

CAPTAIN CHARISA SOSA 25-30, multi-ethnic female, Sosa is beautiful, intelligent and extremely capable. Fiercely independent, she is a brilliant tactician and can make pentagon pants look sexy. In addition, she has very good instincts when it comes to her job in Army Intelligence, where she is highly respected and in charge in of the military police. She is dedicated, truthful, and faithful to her profession, even when she faces serious obstacles. Sosa uses fantastic restraint and relentless resolve in constant pursuit of the truth...THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE OPTIONS.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #2
Livvie
nutcase

God, I would love to see CC in an A-Team movie (or on the big screen at all to be totally honest).

However, that being said, I will bet you cash monies the part goes to Megan Fox.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:00 PM   #3
DamnSkippy

It sounds like they definitely see the role being filled by a young woman. While CC is gorgeous, I don't think she can pass for 25-30 any more. However, if they change that detail, she could handle it no problem. But, like Livvie said, I'll bet all my money that it goes to someone else.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #4
samsmom

And I'm betting the actress they do choose will be closer to 25 than 30, too.

As much as I'd love to see CC do a second action flick, what I'm really hoping is that she'll do dramas and dramadies, something that shows her range, especially her comedy, things that have longevity. And with her new representation, I have all the faith in the world that she'll get those opportunities.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote