Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2004, 05:10 PM   #121
CAMartin
Oh! A bird!

Thanks. And i cannot get over how adorable she is.

She's a great interviewer and by golly, the men in the crowd sure did cheer a lot.
CAMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 05:17 PM   #122
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMartin
She's a great interviewer and by golly, the men in the crowd sure did cheer a lot.
You should watch her first CK interview...

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 05:46 PM   #123
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella
You should watch her first CK interview...
To be fair, she did egg them on the first time. She was a trouble maker- Craiggers scolded her.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 07:38 AM   #124
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
To be fair, she did egg them on the first time. She was a trouble maker- Craiggers scolded her.
Yes, she was. *g* But that was after the first 10 seconds of consistent screaming. And even after she said "I won't encourage them", they refused to shut up...

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:41 AM   #125
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
Originally posted by SamIAm
CC has a far nicer butt than JLo.
I second that! And a wayyyyyyyy better attitude!

One thing I have to confess, I really did't know...actually I still don't know that much about MTM. But then again the first time I heard of her was in 2001 or 2002.

So I didn't really get the "MTM" reference/moment KG was pointing out to CC when showing a pic. of her from "Birthday".
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 10:32 AM   #126
David Falkayn
Do you like my new 'do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow4Corangela

One thing I have to confess, I really did't know...actually I still don't know that much about MTM. But then again the first time I heard of her was in 2001 or 2002.
Get thee hence and rent or buy the first season Mary Tyler Moore show dvds and/or the Dick Van Dyke show dvds...or watch those shows on TVLand...besides being one of the most beautiful women to ever grace a television screen, Mary is an excellent comic actress!

The comparison between Mary and Charisma is striking--especially when you get a look at the young Mary Tyler Moore playing Laura Petrie from the Dick Van Dyke show--Charisma so resembles her that you'd swear they're either sisters or mother and daughter!

It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for its welfare.--Edmund Burke
David Falkayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 11:42 AM   #127
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow4Corangela

So I didn't really get the "MTM" reference/moment KG was pointing out to CC when showing a pic. of her from "Birthday".

That's scary. The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Ordinary People. These are the best of the best award-winning shows/movie and it hurts my heart that you've missed them. And while MTM is tops as a comedic actress, she ain't no slouch in the drama department either. As DF said, get thee to TV Land pronto!
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 12:14 PM   #128
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy
That's scary. The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Ordinary People. These are the best of the best award-winning shows/movie and it hurts my heart that you've missed them.
I was gonna mention. I'm no big Ordinary People fan, whether the book or the movie, but MTM really deserved her Oscar as a woman so cut off from her own emotions that she'd cut her entire family out of her heart, too. What a great performance. It definitely would be interesting to see CC play someone that bottled up.