Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2004, 07:42 PM   #91
samluvsharrison
...or someone's in fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by argel
What? It ended up where? Oh. I didn't exactly want this to spread all over the Internet (because it was only supposed to be for Emma and ST), but that's my fault for being naďve, right?
Yeah, well I'm sure if someone yelled "Charisma, Buffy.nu loves you!" she wouldn't know what the hell they were talking about.

That's why we're great, and they're not.
Charisma's Bitch #3.6|Shiny Happy Person #3.14159265|Fred Fanatic #Pi|Team Cordy™ #135
samluvsharrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 07:49 PM   #92
Mab
The orbit of your hips

Quote:
Originally Posted by samluvsharrison
Yeah, well I'm sure if someone yelled "Charisma, Buffy.nu loves you!" she wouldn't know what the hell they were talking about.

That's why we're great, and they're not.

Hee! You've got a point there, Marcy.

Again, Hee!

Obnoxious Delusional Sycophant
Mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 09:34 PM   #93
Florrie
I want it all for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
(Well, and maybe to stop going there. They're really getting off on being NUMBER ONE11111!!!!, so that could do it. )
I've tried saying before.

'We' perpetuate their number one-ness by continually posting links to articles at buffy.nu instead of finding the original source.
Old 05-01-2004, 09:43 PM   #94
Elisha
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florrie
I've tried saying before.

'We' perpetuate their number one-ness by continually posting links to articles at buffy.nu instead of finding the original source.
I agree 100%, Buffy.nu has been pissing me off for ages.

The website, Slayerverse.de Has similar stuff to Buffy.nu. While I am sure Slayerverse takes stuff from other sites, it does not praise itself as being the best site out there, and it almost always credits the original source. In fact, generally if Slayerverse posts something, about a day or hour later Buffy.nu has posted the exact same thing. What I’m suggesting, is that perhaps people visit Slayerverses first, before going to Buffy.nu.

Team Cordy #813 -Loving Cordelia is not just our right but our responsibility.
Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

I am the surgeon of mean.

Last edited by Elisha; 05-01-2004 at 09:46 PM.
Elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 12:01 AM   #95
Headed4Hollywood
EMETIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamer
Yay! I was hoping you'd stop by! I'm glad we met you too. I've also just been in a great mood every time I think about last night. *sigh*

I hope you have a safe trip home!

(Corrie)
Lol me too. I woke up this morning, and I was like "Everytime I close my eyes to go to sleep, it replays in my head" lol. I only wish I had some spy gear or something, that was a hidden camera so I could share our joy with others!! I am determined to go again *WHEN* (no if's here) it is picked up

Thanks for the well wishes. I think we're driving home at 6am. My mother is a morning person. lol

Thanks for the welcome everyone I'll head over to the introduction board as well, for the formality I can't wait to get home so I can go on posting spree's, and fully become a member lol. My brother watches me like a hawk when I am on his computer lol

as for buffy.nu taking your re-cap word for word...Isn't it considered, oh, i don't know...POLITE to at least ask first? hmm, could just be my upbringing lol

Okay, tired now. Got to rest up for SNL.

*Daphne
Old 05-02-2004, 12:49 AM   #96
ehab
Perpetually Confused

Argel, I know its small comfort when your words have basically been stolen, but perhaps more folks will tune in for "Play Nice" because of your great recap (it is really good!).

I've never really understood the mechanics of Buffy.nu, but now that I do, I'll do my best not to add to their hits...
ehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 11:33 AM   #97
Emmangel
Administrator

Man, I always miss the good stuff. Conventions suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by argel
Emma, you can certainly have this for CC Online, but no one else is to repost this account or post a link to it anywhere without my permission. To start off with, I received the notebook in the mail from Penny on Thursday morning. Here are some pics of it (which Emma can also have, of course):
Thank you sweetheart!

I've read the report and it sounds great, good job you! And how very cool that she knows of us! You all did a wonderful job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samluvsharrison
Stranger Things: Cordelia-Centric. Charisma-approved.
Right. I want that on a t-shirt. Now.

You know, if this gets picked up, we totally all need to get together and go for a taping. I'm just sorry to have missed this one. If I wasn't up in Blackpool, I most likely would have flown over myself! (hell, the flight would have been cheaper than my hotel bill this weekend).

So thanks again you guys!

Quick quetion Argel, when I post this at CCO, what name do you want it credited under, and do you have a website or e-mail addy you'd like me to include too?
Old 05-03-2004, 11:58 AM   #98
callystya

Talking

WOW... you met her (jaw drops)

Thanx for the great recap, made my day.

CORDELIA
When life gave her lemons she made lemonade.
callystya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 01:09 AM   #99
Headed4Hollywood
EMETIB

My account...

Ignore this...

Last edited by Headed4Hollywood; 05-05-2004 at 11:12 PM.
Headed4Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 02:33 AM   #100
Queen Of Tact
Because she's our Cordy!

I really hope this gets picked up... Cause if it does I'm so going to a taping......

CC
Breathe your beauty into me

By Tara Maclean

Charisma's Bitche #5
Team Cordy #190

Last edited by Queen Of Tact; 05-05-2004 at 03:05 PM.
Queen Of Tact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:33 AM   #101
Fatima
Our Girl

Jealous, Jealous and am even more jealous. Argel you are so lucky and CC knows about Stranger Things, am very very happy today. I really needed cheering up.
Charisma's Bitch #9
Team Cordy™ Member #55
So Hard Gal #55 Supreme ruler
Nothing pains some people more than having to think.
~Martin Luther King Jr~
Fatima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 11:12 PM   #102
Headed4Hollywood
EMETIB

Here, for better access - Is my recap of Play Nice Taping

Teaser (because it is a LONG recap):
So they all did the curtain call, and we were cheering, and Charisma was being so cute. She was just loving it. We hung around, because we were *hoping* she'd come up to greet some of her fans. When the curtain call was done, Charisma yelled out "GROUP HUG!!!!" and the cast all ran together and hugged each other. It was so cute! Then Charisma and the four other regulars were all getting together for a picture, and they were all "take two!" and Charisma was like "Oh, you know you're taking 5." Lol. So they were all posing and being cute, and for the last one, Tyler goes "okay, now we are all on Melrose Place. Push out your crotches. Crotch shot!" it was sooo hilarious.
So Charisma was a total sweetheart and made her way over to the fans to sign autographs. The security guards were bugging us to keep moving. This one lady was taking FOR-EV-ER , and by the time we were next, Charisma had to go. Her ADORABLE husband was waiting for her. I was like "Hey, is that her husband?" and the girls were like "I don't know, is it?" and I turned around again. It was. He is *really* hot in person lol. He kind of looks like the country singer Keith Urban with his longer hair. We didn't say anything to him, but I probably should have lol.

Full story on my LiveJournal:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/hollywoodbaby/

*Daf
Old 05-10-2004, 05:16 PM   #103
baba

Charismas hight?

I was just curios! Just how tall is Charisma really? On TVtome it was said in her biography that she is 5,7 feet tall. Then someone on this thread sead that she saw her on the shoting of the ´Play Nice´, and that she was only 5,5 or 5,6 feet tall. So how tall is Charisma? I am asking because... it kind got me thinking which actress is the tallest one: Charisma C or Jennifer. G.
I think that Charisma C. would have been great as Sydney´s sister given the fact that she looks a lot like Lena O.the actress who plays Sydney´s mother.
But that ship has sailed now that they have chosen another actress to play the sister!
baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 06:40 PM   #104
baba

Charismas hight.

Ellen; thanks for the information, it helped a lot!
Also, because I always thought that Cordelia was about my hight since she always looked so tall on Angel. I gues that was due to the high heals she always had on. As it stands now it looks like I am taller than her, given my 5,10 feet of hight!
baba is offline   Reply With Quote