Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2006, 12:41 PM   #46
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennem
I joined because most of you weren't bat shit insane. It was refreshing to talk to normal, sarcastic, funny, interesting people for once.
There's a rousing endorsement for any fan community I love it.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:56 PM   #47
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
There's a rousing endorsement for any fan community
To paraphrase KarKar, there's a T-shirt in there somewhere. "Stranger Things: Mostly Not Batshit Insane." I'd wear one.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:21 PM   #48
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Stranger Things: Now with 5% less Bat Shit Insanity

LOL

heh, I might have to buy one of those for Galveston
Old 08-18-2006, 02:03 PM   #49
Jennem
casual lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
Yeah, whatever. I'll believe it when you SIGN UP FOR THE STRANGER PARTY IN GALVESTON, bee-yitch.

My first act as Master of the Universe board owner will be to ban your insubordinate ass. I don't care how much fun it is to get drunk with you. You're too much trouble when you're sober - and besides. I get drunk WAY FASTER than you do. T'isnt fair.

Dude. I could come for like...the weekend. But the rest is out. I can't skip class! I'm too much of a nerd! ZOMG!

But yeah. I'm down with the weekend. If it would work out with bodies/rooms and such.

And with the promise that I wouldn't be subjected to talking about C/A sex. BWAH!
Old 08-18-2006, 02:18 PM   #50
Emmangel
Administrator

Hmm, just C/A sex right? Because I can think of pleanty of other fandom pairings where sex talk just has to be required.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:52 AM   #51
MissKitieFantastico
No One's Bitch

How did you find this board? Did you go looking for one like it (C/A? CC?), or did you follow a link from somewhere else?
It's been a long time but I think I found it through some site or another that I found on BuffyGuide.com

Did you come to AtS as a Buffy viewer? As a standalone series? Through reruns?
Huge BtVS fan from the first episode. Loved Angel's character so it was a no-brainer that I'd watch his spinoff.

How did you get interested in the C/A-ness -- through the series? Through fanfic?
I honestly think it was through fanfic, which, at the time, I knew nothing about. (Sometime late in '01) I never knew people wrote stories centered around TV shows, but BuffyGuide.com had links to C/A sites. I hadn't really thought of them as a couple but it was interesting. The beginning of the end for my sanity.

Are you a new viewer who liked C/A from watching it unfold? Or an original (first-run) viewer who is just now warming up to it?
As I got more into the whole fanfic thing it really warmed me up to C/A and I became pretty diehard. When S4 happened it put a bad taste in my mouth and I completely lost all interest in C/A and the show as a whole. Stop watching, stopped caring, but recently I started watching my BtVS and AtS DVDs and all of a sudden the C/A love has come back to haunt me.

I swear this season ME has been dropping Acid and watching 'Passions' in Chinese. - The Lovely Elisha
MissKitieFantastico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:22 AM   #52
Andromeda7_4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century

How did you find this board? Did you go looking for one like it (C/A? CC?), or did you follow a link from somewhere else?
I believe I followed a link. Weird as it seems, at first I thought this was a Buffy fansite; I didn't realize how much it focused on CC. (Don't get me wrong, I like her well-enough. I just wouldn't describe myself as a fan).

Quote:
Did you come to AtS as a Buffy viewer? As a standalone series? Through reruns?
Definitely a Buffy viewer! That is my all-time favorite show, and I still miss it.

Quote:
How did you get interested in the C/A-ness -- through the series? Through fanfic?
No, I'm tired of fanfic and never read it anymore. I'd have to say through the series.

Quote:
Are you a new viewer who liked C/A from watching it unfold? Or an original (first-run) viewer who is just now warming up to it?

Let's have some fun.
Neither! I am a fan of Spuffy; and supported C/A for the primary purpose of getting rid of Angel. But I did grow to like C/A for its own sake.
Andromeda7_4 is offline   Reply With Quote