Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party! > TV Class Reunion!
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2006, 01:49 PM   #61
Bertha Blue

I am actually kind of glad that they didn't kiss. I mean, Booth is seeing Cam and it just wouldn't be right. And considering the circumstances (with Bones being so vulnerable), any type of romance at that point wouldn't be right. If they are planning on going in that direction, I would hope that they would do it when the time was right for both characters emotionally and to ensure that both were single at the time. I just hope that they don't plan on dragging it out too long ala "Moonlighting."

Then again, it has been so long since I saw on screen kiss with DB that on the other hand, I just wanted them to stop teasing us like that. Yeah, I know, I am shallow that way.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:17 PM   #62
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertha Blue View Post
I am actually kind of glad that they didn't kiss. I mean, Booth is seeing Cam and it just wouldn't be right. And considering the circumstances (with Bones being so vulnerable), any type of romance at that point wouldn't be right. If they are planning on going in that direction, I would hope that they would do it when the time was right for both characters emotionally and to ensure that both were single at the time. I just hope that they don't plan on dragging it out too long ala "Moonlighting."

According to the producers, there will be no kissing for a long time unless ... that's all I'll say because I know you don't want to be spoiled.

For those who don't mind a little spoiling, having read the sides up through ep 2.16, let's just say---->circumstances will not be conducive to the two of them getting together probably for the rest of this year unless they find out they won't be renewed for year 3, in which case I'm sure there would be some kind of kissy ending. And unless they decide to go with some sort of fantasy sequence to tide the shippers over, the producers want to keep the UST going for as long as possible.<-----
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 11:27 PM   #63
Mo angel
TallGoodLookingWeirdHair

Location: in the undead heart of the California wine country..
Hey DS, I've been thinking bad thoughts trying to figure out UST, so please enlighten me!

Mo
Mo angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 01:56 PM   #64
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo angel View Post
Hey DS, I've been thinking bad thoughts trying to figure out UST, so please enlighten me!

Mo
UST = Unresolved Sexual Tension
Old 12-15-2006, 06:10 PM   #65
CordeliasDestiny

Quote:
Being the spoiler whore that I am, BB, I was aware that DD was directing for some time.
where do you get your spoilers, Deb? I usually only have spoilerfix.com as a source.

I LOVE knowing what's going to happen beforehand...my family thinks I'm insane. But I have to be prepared for unpleasant surprises...and I get even more excited when there are good things. Keeps me tuned in.

You can PM me if this isn't the appropriate place to discuss this.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:23 PM   #66
Mo angel
TallGoodLookingWeirdHair

CD check out community.livejournal.com/bones_theseries/ A great group dedicated to Bones.

Mo
Old 12-15-2006, 07:24 PM   #67
Mo angel
TallGoodLookingWeirdHair

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
UST = Unresolved Sexual Tension
Got it. Thx, that would have been my next guess. Or not!

Mo
Old 12-15-2006, 08:22 PM   #68
DamnSkippy

I get the sides from Setje or the LJ comm 206_Bones. There's also a bones spoiler community on LJ called bones_spoilers. I don't seem to need to go searching anywhere else. Everybody else does it for me and I just reap the benefits.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:28 AM   #69
Mo angel
TallGoodLookingWeirdHair

Merry Christmas everyone. Just perused the CA state controllers sight where you can find if your owed money by anyone and low and behold DB is owed around $1,500. Most of that from the Walt Disney Co. His wife is owed almost $3,500. Almost everyone from Buffy and Angel are owed wages from production companies and they don't even know. And big WOO-HOO, I'm owed $240!

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Didn't know exactly where to post it. BTW, how do we let these people know they have cash coming? The sight also has addresses of the 'owed'.

Mo
Old 01-01-2007, 10:53 AM   #70
LadyFireHorse
mmmmmmmm bathtime

OK first I am guilty of not reading the entire thread before posting but I claim limited time and brain cells with kids upstairs....lol

I wanted to see if anybody else knew that BONES season 1 is out on DVD? I just found it by accident at Walmart while taking back Xmas presents......mother in law buys me stuff I wouldn't wear on a bet.....lol
Anywho there he was and I figured DB is one size fits all so I bought him!!
Since I don't get FOX this is a big deal for me I finally get to watch it.......here's hoping they are as fast getting Season 2 out as they were with Season 1.

"Be who you are, say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind..." Dr. Seuss
LadyFireHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 12:14 PM   #71
Mo angel
TallGoodLookingWeirdHair

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFireHorse View Post
OK first I am guilty of not reading the entire thread before posting but I claim limited time and brain cells with kids upstairs....lol

I wanted to see if anybody else knew that BONES season 1 is out on DVD? I just found it by accident at Walmart while taking back Xmas presents......mother in law buys me stuff I wouldn't wear on a bet.....lol
Anywho there he was and I figured DB is one size fits all so I bought him!!
Since I don't get FOX this is a big deal for me I finally get to watch it.......here's hoping they are as fast getting Season 2 out as they were with Season 1.
One size fits all!!!! Indeed! Bones S1 has been out on DVD since the end of November. I pre ordered on Amazon and got it while I was at the world championship quarter horse show in OKC, where I couldn't watch the current season 2 eps cause the TV in my trailer decided to just quit! Luckily Tivo at home didn't fail me. Where are you that you don't get FOX? Oh and Happy New Year!

Mo
Old 01-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #72
LadyFireHorse
mmmmmmmm bathtime

I live in North ButtF**K Egypt.....also known as the mountains of Pennsylvania.........lol
We've lived here for 15 yrs and they still won't run Cable up here and we can't afford dish or anything like that so I get what I get with my bunny ears......lol Which isn't too bad really. We get ABC, NBC, PBS, WB (CW) & PAX. Just no FOX or CBS.
OH and I can't record. All the VCR's tell me I'm not receiving anything even though I'm watching the freakin show right in front of me......vcr says I'm not.....lol

I had a friend in town that taped Bones for me last year a few eps anyway and then her hubby decided he didn't want her doing that so she stopped.....freakin doormat anyway....lol She needs a backbone and I need a friend that doesn't care what her hubby likes......lol

"Be who you are, say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind..." Dr. Seuss
LadyFireHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:42 PM   #73
DamnSkippy

Snagged this from 206_bones on LJ.

Quote:
FOX's "Bones" won the 8 p.m. hour with an 8.0/12, once again benefiting from its pre-"Idol" spot. CBS repeated the post-Super Bowl "Criminal Minds," drawing a 7.0/11. "Friday Night Lights" took third for NBC with a 4.4/7. "George Lopez" and "The Knights of Prosperity" were fourth for ABC, while "Beauty and the Geek" scored a 2.8/4 for The CW.
Pretty dang good even if it was for a rather lame episode. I adored the Stephen Fry/DB scenes, but the rest was rather mediocre. I hope the episode was good enough to keep new people who checked it out last night coming back.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:58 AM   #74
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Fox renewed Bones for a third season.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:00 AM   #75
Helena
Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
Fox renewed Bones for a third season.

Jippi! That is great, great news!
Charisma's bitch #378,Team Cordy ?

"It was great to have her back," says David, breaking into a rare smile.
"The show started with Cordy and Angel and itīs been hard not having
Charisma on set this season. We missed her presence, her energy."
(Cult Times #105, 2004)
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote