Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2005, 05:52 PM   #16
Trillian
Too orangey for crows

Quote:
Originally Posted by landrews1
:: My hubby just wants a drink in his hand and to watch the nekkid walk by.Laurie
Hmm. Sounds familiar! I don't think Mike's really ever recovered from our shelves discussion.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #17
LaLa247
Wooo!

Next year, next year...
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 04:32 PM   #18
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarKar
Are we going to need a blender? VCR? DVD player? Bail money?
No bail money neither Lara nor myself will be attending this year.

Emma- Those Orange Breezers were delish. I really need to get some of those suckers shipped over.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:37 PM   #19
That*clown

Location: suburban D.C.-supplied with a different breed of demons
My vacation this week is to visit my family. The requisite vacation recovery? Standing at the top of the escalator ogling is awful damn tempting...

Go, me.
That*clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 06:13 PM   #20
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Guess I'm still on the D*C mailing list cause I just got the "play book".

OK admit it, how many of you are going just to molest those poor Weasley twins?
Old 08-23-2005, 06:33 PM   #21
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
Emma- Those Orange Breezers were delish. I really need to get some of those suckers shipped over.
Better yet, come visit us and drink as many as you like while you're over here. *g*

Quote:
OK admit it, how many of you are going just to molest those poor Weasley twins?
Katy is. I'm going over to continue my stalkage of Jamie Bamber.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:35 PM   #22
KarKar

Wait, where's Trace? I thought that she was going to attend too.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:11 PM   #23
landrews1

Greasy diner omelette... yum!!! Karkar, I bought my tickets through Ticketmaster last year and it worked out just fine. Doin' the same this year.

Robs just nailed us a room at the Marriot (they are totally discriminatory-it's been an ongoing frustration for better than four years that Robs can *always* get a room at any Marriot, even when I've been laughed at for daring to think one was available not even twenty minutes before he calls- not just D*C, either!)- anyone need the Hilton one before I cancel it?

Mary!! Yes! Join us! Escalator viewing, the best! Hey, do you remember the bet Kel made me last year? Hee!

Must try breezers, now Yes, Trill- the shelves are memorable, but my overriding image of Mike is of him sitting on the floor in the hallway staring intently at his cellphone waiting to see if ya'll could get home or not following the hurricane. Rob's overwhelming memory of D*C 2004 is of watching two guys f***ing in the parking lot of the kennels where we dropped our hurricane refugee pets off. If anyone wants a slash primer, we can point you to the correct Atlanta location...

Re: the Phelps brothers... Lindsey should have an in, being, uh, girlish and red-head... but waaay too young for them. Hmmm. What else is going on during that hour? .... racticesinmournfulvoice: "Sorry we missed them, hon." "Sorry, hon, but wasn't cartooning fun?" "Sorry, Linds, but really, they were probably doofuses anyway." "Sorry, sweets, maybe Katie'll tell you what they said."

L

"The powers that be what?" - Angel, City Of

Thanks Psychofilly and Mistress Mab for the only avatars I own!!
landrews1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 09:47 PM   #24
tchouli
"Viggo...yummy!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarKar
Wait, where's Trace? I thought that she was going to attend too.
katy has me in charge of snacks and booze - i am bringing my dvd player this year. we wil be at the marriott too. kar, has penny decided if she is coming?

www.catatat-alley.com

"...Cats believe they are God"
"I purr, therefore I am."

please spay and neuter

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for whites or women for men." - Alice Walker
tchouli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:04 PM   #25
KarKar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchouli
katy has me in charge of snacks and booze - i am bringing my dvd player this year. we wil be at the marriott too. kar, has penny decided if she is coming?
I'm not sure. She might've spent all of her money on NIN tickets. Hey, if I had the option, I'd chase my favorite band around too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by landrews1
Rob's overwhelming memory of D*C 2004 is of watching two guys f***ing in the parking lot of the kennels where we dropped our hurricane refugee pets off.
Oh dear. Laurie, you must've gone to Pets are People Too. Infamous gay area. Make sure he doesn't go into the woods around there. People get kind of "grabby."

BTW, those that remember last year's visiting tourists, that's also Black Gay Pride weekend.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:17 AM   #26
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchouli
i am bringing my dvd player this year.
Heh, excellent.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:50 PM   #27
Trillian
Too orangey for crows

Woot! 2 days left! When are people getting there?
Old 08-30-2005, 04:10 PM   #28
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillian
Woot! 2 days left! When are people getting there?
I know, I'm packing as we speak.

My plane gets in Thursday at just after 16.00, so I should get to the hotel around 18.00.

Of course, I've just realised the last panel I want to go to starts finishes at 15.30 (the panels are only an hour aren't they?) and I need to be at the airport by 16.00 to check in. Talk about cutting it close.

ETA: I managed to get your stuff BTW, and Orange Breezers. Shall do a hunt for Lime ones tomorrow.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:22 PM   #29
KarKar

Needless to say, I'll be around. Are we getting together for dinner Friday?
Old 08-30-2005, 04:59 PM   #30
Trillian
Too orangey for crows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmangel
I know, I'm packing as we speak.

My plane gets in Thursday at just after 16.00.
ETA: I managed to get your stuff BTW, and Orange Breezers. Shall do a hunt for Lime ones tomorrow.
You are a complete star! Also, we're landing about 3pm, do you want us to lurk around for you? And dinner Friday sounds great. I don't think there's anything we want to do in the evening until about 11.30. Unless everyone's up for Klingon Karaoke!