Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > TV Party! > TV Class Reunion!
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2005, 06:37 PM   #166
LaLa247
Wooo!

*bump*

From Wrongda's chat tonight:

Quote:
richieice asks: Veronica Mars?
Kristin_Veitch replies: Mastermind (genius, friend) Rob Thomas tells me this week’s episode is his favorite EVER – how’s THAT for an endorsement? But adds that the network feels the same about next week’s. So we’ll just have to see who has the better taste! As for this week’s ep, Rob says, “The A story is about a set of parents who come into the Mars investigation. Their son died on the bus crash and now somebody’s leaving voicemail messages from their son on their answering machine, and they’re finding little toy busses hidden around their house. So that’s the A story. And then Logan continues to get help from Veronica in finding out about this witness who has come forward and said he was the killer on the bridge. And we meet the Fightin’ Fitzpatricks finally. Andthey’re fun. Those scenes are fun. And also, Weevil decides it’s time to continue pursuing Logan, for his involvement. So there’s a lot of good stuff in that episode.”

sunnyfish asks: On Veronica Mars, did Duncan sleep with Kendall, or not?
Kristin_Veitch replies: I really don't think so. That's not his secret.

dubinz asks: hey kristen, i love you. can you please give some info on VM
Kristin_Veitch replies: only cause I love you back. According to Rob, Vinnie Van Lowe (the rival detective) will be back, AND they’re hoping for someone like Evan Rachel Wood or Lindsay Lohan! I’ll let him explain: “In [episode] 9, Trina Echolls mentions that they’re moving forward with The Aaron Echolls Story, TV movie and she claims they’re going after Evan Rachel Wood to play Veronica Mars! But what I’m hoping is that we can get some huge piece of stunt casting and have like Evan Rachel Wood or Lindsay Lohan come in and play?

kkb92 asks: anything about who dies on veronica mars and how
Kristin_Veitch replies: They aren't dying.

tvjunkie1577 asks: When can we expect some LoVe? Soon I hope!
Kristin_Veitch replies: Let's discuss after next week's episode. There are some developments!

drewkim1 asks: *high fives Kristin* Have you heard... The Todd from Scrubs is guest starring on Veronica Mars on December 7th?
Kristin_Veitch replies: SHUT UP. Now THAT is boogie worthy!!

tinyblondeone asks: We - LoVe fans, are getting really frustrated, give us something GOOD, PLEASE!!
Kristin_Veitch replies: Don't worry -- Rob Thomas will.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:36 PM   #167
LaLa247
Wooo!

*bump*

From this week's "Ask Ausiello":

Quote:
Question: Can you give me any good scoop on Veronica Mars? — Jackie

Ausiello: Sure can. The Nov. 30 episode is packed with so many bombshells that the advance screener UPN mailed out to critics was hitched to a disclaimer that went a little something like this: "As a mystery series, there are a couple of reveals in this episode that we would like to keep secret from viewers. In this spirit, we ask that you please not reveal who has been [censored] to the [censored] pole, any [censored] issues, the [censored]'s identity or [censored], the reveal of who [censored] whom to get [censored] in the end, or the episode's final surprise ending." Hey, I just thought of something: You guys have been jonesing for a new AA game, so why don't we see how many [censored]s you can fill in after watching next week's episode. The first person to correctly guess all of 'em wins a cool piece of Mars swag plus a copy of the soundtrack! May the best Martian win!
So, someone's getting taped to the flagpole, obviously.

But what's the shocking surprise ending? Does Kendall die? Does Duncan kill her? No, seriously, her role has to amount to SOMETHING.
Charisma's Bitch #1

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.

Last edited by LaLa247; 11-22-2005 at 11:45 PM.
Old 11-25-2005, 06:51 PM   #168
v120176

Here are the caps for the next Episode. CC and AH are announced in the trailer. And there's some sugestive cap for Kendall and Duncan

http://neptunesite.com/mother2.htm
http://neptunesite.com/mother3.htm

Here's CC http://neptunesite.com/mother17.htm
And here's AH http://neptunesite.com/mother18.htm

Also Trina seems to be in a hospital bed?
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 09:06 PM   #169
LaLa247
Wooo!

Some stuff from Wrongda:

Quote:
From crispykid: You have to tell us what was Meg's letter that Duncan read? His dreams were freaking me out!
You will find out in this week's episode--it's part of the big shocker! And it is so crazy, I'm still wondering if they'll go through with it. It also ultimately involves the big spoiler I told you about before this season even started airing.

From laurt56: Thanks for those awesome interviews on the set of VM! Teddy and Jason, your jobs do not suck! Will V. find out soon about Duncan's wandering?
I know. I hate me. And yes. Very soon.
So, not much info. Hopefully Veronica will tear Duncan a new one and not avoid it.

Oh, and Jackie is definitely staying on as a regular. Dammit.

Also, does anyone know about CC? Is this week's ep her last episode?
Charisma's Bitch #1

Old 11-29-2005, 07:10 AM   #170
Andromeda7_4

I am puzzled about that alternative ending for this week's episode.
Which ending is supposed to be canon?
Andromeda7_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 08:43 AM   #171
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
Also, does anyone know about CC? Is this week's ep her last episode?
Didn't Rob Thomas say something recently about an episode in which he's directing her? I think she has at least one more after this week on her six-ep stint.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:00 PM   #172
cordy 31
Charisma all the time..

So, Herc already saw "My Mother, the Fiend" and told a few things about the episode...and there's something really funny...

Quote:
The big news?We learn which real-life tiny three-named blonde movie star will be playing Veronica in “The Aaron Echolls Story.”
Oh Jeebus...who's is that?Huh?HUH?
Old 11-29-2005, 06:23 PM   #173
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Century
Didn't Rob Thomas say something recently about an episode in which he's directing her? I think she has at least one more after this week on her six-ep stint.
The episode he's directing (and writing) is called "Donut Run", which also involves Lucy Lawless as an FBI agent investigating a kidnapping. Now, if speculation is correct that Duncan goes on the run, and this is CC's last ep- could that Bunny Lebowski reference suddenly make sense?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cordy 31
Oh Jeebus...who's is that?Huh?HUH?
According to Rob Thomas, the PtB were trying to get Evan Rachel Wood. If they did get her, then...whoa.

ETA: The big censored thing from Ask Ausiello has been solved:

Please do not reveal who has been bound to the flag pole, any medical issues, the “prom baby’s” identity or parentage, the reveal of who played whom to get ahead in the end, or the episode’s final surprise ending.
Charisma's Bitch #1

Last edited by LaLa247; 11-29-2005 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:38 PM   #174
Kika
An Endless Repetition

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds26798.html

Quote:
Two endings have been filmed for this week's episode of UPN's Veronica Mars, it was confirmed today.

An alternate ending to the one that will air on Wednesday will stream for free and on-demand on AOL.com for one week. Fans will then be able to vote for their favourite ending, which will be announced on air during the East Coast airing of the December 7 episode.

The following episode information is provided courtesy of UPN.

Title: My Mother, The Fiend
Synopsis: In this episode, Veronica stumbles on her mother’s high-school records and learns that she was suspended for reasons that cause Veronica to further question everything she knows about her mom. Meanwhile, with production of her "Aaron Echolls Story" TV-movie underway, Trina Echolls (guest star Alyson Hannigan) returns to direct a Neptune High play and takes an immediate dislike to Logan’s new flame Kendall Casablancas (guest star Charisma Carpenter). In the exclusive alternate ending on AOL.com, a familiar character is murdered practically before Veronica's eyes.
Kika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 07:48 PM   #175
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika
In the exclusive alternate ending on AOL.com, a familiar character is murdered practically before Veronica's eyes.
Meg? Meg's gonna die, isn't she? Duncan's gonna pull the plug, isn't he?! I knew he was batshit crazy.

How the hell does one get murdered "practically" before Veronica's eyes? Someone is either murdered in front of her or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda7_4
Which ending is supposed to be canon?
What we see in the ep is canon, I suppose. The alt ending is supposed to be a "but what if..." type of thing, maybe?
Charisma's Bitch #1

Old 11-29-2005, 08:49 PM   #176
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
Now, if speculation is correct that Duncan goes on the run, and this is CC's last ep- could that Bunny Lebowski reference suddenly make sense?
I guess. Bear in mind that Thomas apparently is keeping options open to bring CC back for episodes beyond the six for which she's already committed, so maybe she does a Bunny and goes to Vegas for a spell....
Old 12-21-2005, 04:48 PM   #177
LaLa247
Wooo!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

According to SpoilerFix and IMDb, this is Logan's new girlfriend as of 2.13. Good God, could we try to get a girl who is not blonde on the show? Mac is a rare breed, I think.
Charisma's Bitch #1

Old 12-22-2005, 09:37 AM   #178
Kika
An Endless Repetition

Maybe it's just that picture, but she looks ever so young.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:25 PM   #179
KeyserSoze
local god

The character is in the 10th grade, so I'm actually glad that they hired someone who actually looks close to that age. I believe the actress is 19.

I think "girlfriend" is a bit of a stretch at this point. She's playing Nip/Schmuck's daughter. His feelings might change later on but it seems like his initial intent is to use her to get to Dr. Griffith.
KeyserSoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 06:54 PM   #180
Kika
An Endless Repetition

http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Board...jspa?annID=314

Quote:
Hey peeps!

Just heard that Kristin Cavalleri of 'Laguna Beach' will be guest starring on Veronica Mars.
She will be playing a closeted lesbian cheerleader who turns to Veronica when a blackmailer threatens to out her and a number of other gay students at Neptune High.

The episode tapes next week and will air in February. Kristin is also hosting a UPN reality show called "Get the Party Started," so this is something of a crossover.

Thoughts? Concerns? Predictions? Do we likey?