Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2004, 04:45 PM   #91
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cordy's Bitch
Oh, I agree. I just think sometimes you'd need an enema bottle to change his mind.
Oh totally agree with you there. I seem to recall several episode discussion threads that went on for pages just between him and Wren(?) or was it La? I forget.

And wow, I now feel old. Us lot know who he is, whilst people who have been here for years have no idea. To think the Big Board Crash was almost two years ago. It seems like just yesterday...
Old 02-17-2004, 04:50 PM   #92
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

I remember the big board crash, but not Chuck. He must not have comeback after that, huh?

I find it very interesting that nearly everywhere there's discussion about the cancellation, there's always mention of how this is the "best season ever."

Are we all watching the same show?

Emma said "whilst"! Wheee!!

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 04:53 PM   #93
Emmangel
Administrator

I think the BBC got rid of many a person best left forgotten.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovin' Lorne
Emma said "whilst"! Wheee!!
Hello, British!

ETA: BBC! *snickers*
Old 02-17-2004, 07:00 PM   #94
Mara_51
Romantic Atheist

Quote:
I dunno. His post about why Harmony and Groo were perfect for each other had some amusment vaule.
Ok most disturbing visual with this one....

Ah the big board crash. Good times, gagh. I am so privledged to be a part of the 15 people who killed ATS. I'd like to thank my evil mother, my accountant, the LOTR's whores and everyone on the word association thread for their support. I'm buying the T-shirt, just let me know when the next convention is in the midwest and I'm there and shall wear it proudly with my head held high.

“Yes, that was it and something about a Fat bastard and midgets.” She was most concerned, near panic I’d say and activated the GPS tracking device we had installed in your arse.” St. Eowyn & Erinkitty: The Terrible Tale of Wonderboy

Pound Pepe #51
Wesley's Brigadiers #51
Gutter Gals #25
Mara_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:34 PM   #95
Lilly Rose
Five/Tegan IS Love

Quote:
Originally posted by Morrigan
Well, I am and Mab is. Can't speak for the rest of you petty mortals
You doubt my omnipotence? That sort of talk is enough to earn a smiting, you!

*grinning*

Lilly Rose
"I've traveled with a lot of friends. Some have been people I've loved, some have been people I've felt responsible for. Some were forced upon me, some I invited. Some I adored the company of, others drove me to distraction. Some have been strong, and some have needed protection. I can honestly say, I think you're the only one [Tegan] who was all of those things." Six to Tegan, "Fixing a Hole".
Lilly Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 04:21 PM   #96
KarKar

I would love one of those shirts. We can wear them at the DC panel. But won't it confuse them if more than 15 people show up wearing them? And is there usually a big B/A contingent on the CC board? That surprises me.

Quote:
Originally posted by Penny Century
And now you guys know why the server never crashed on February 4. We're the gods, we're the gods!!!!

Here I suspected it had something to do with a flawless lamb, a big rock and a big ol' knife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cantinera
Can you guys help me by using out collective power to bring back Ned and Stacey? I miss that show. Still.
Dude, I am SO with you on that one.
Old 02-19-2004, 04:53 PM   #97
missdini

Oh please, we canceled ATS !
They canceled the show because even with all the BTVS characters the big rating boom din't come, maybe in the first few episodes, but now they are like in season four (maybe a little better)! And that is not enough! It's as simple as that! Some people should accept that and not accuse fan groups!
missdini is offline   Reply With Quote