Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2004, 03:58 PM   #76
Elisha
Classic

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyJubilee
[b]Okay, lots of questions here; many, however, are just silly and nitpicky so I'll just ignore those.

First of all, from LadyJubilee:

That's easy. Even Elisha can answer that one. Jasmine took the life owed to Angel back in The Trial and used it to create Connor. Angel's soul was probably vital to the impregnation process, too.

Fanwank. Fan speculation isn't an antidote for poor story telling. We should be incited to discuss meaning and nuance-----not to try and guess what happened. So based on your answer, the fact is we just don't know. Elisha isn't one of the shows writers, as much as I like her theory, its not a theory given by the show.

Actually this time I have to defend Fielding it’s not fan wank, they did actually use my theory to explain the Connor pregnancy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine:
But, first I needed a miracle. And so I arranged one. (touches Connor's face) Through you, Angel, through Darla. That is where my parentage began. Two vampires—creatures one human corrupted by darkness. And you with a soul—a miracle already.

Angel:
But how?

Jasmine:
Through Lorne.

Lorne:
Huh?

Jasmine:
The day Lorne sent Angel and human Darla into the trials to earn a new chance at life.

Angel:
I failed.

Jasmine:
No, you earned that life. And there it is. (points to Connor) All these events unfolded that I might reenter this physical plain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Fielding almost everything you have answered is fan wank, I don’t recall any of that actually being said on the show, most of it is just your speculation, and reading beyond the lines.

Team Cordy #813 -Loving Cordelia is not just our right but our responsibility.
Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

I am the surgeon of mean.

Last edited by Elisha; 02-08-2004 at 04:00 PM.
Elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 04:09 PM   #77
Mab
The orbit of your hips

Quote:
Originally posted by Elisha

Meanwhile Fielding almost everything you have answered is fan wank, I don’t recall any of that actually being said on the show, most of it is just your speculation, and reading beyond the lines.
And the whole point of the Q & A was for you to show us where the show itself answered these questions.

So c'mon. Wow us with your wisdom.

Obnoxious Delusional Sycophant
Mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 04:39 PM   #78
psychofilly
*My* Angel eats nuns.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mab
So c'mon. Wow us with your wisdom.
Yeah, because to date -your wank- is rather unimpressive.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:32 PM   #79
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Actually this time I have to defend Fielding it’s not fan wank, they did actually use my theory to explain the Connor pregnancy.

And the geniuses never even paid you. You were robbed chica
Old 02-08-2004, 08:48 PM   #80
Elisha
Classic

Quote:
Originally posted by Morrigan
And the geniuses never even paid you. You were robbed chica
I was robbed! The fucking bastard never paid me a cent. I mean here he is this genius with all these ideas and he steals MY idea.

Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813

Old 02-08-2004, 09:26 PM   #81
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
I was robbed! The fucking bastard never paid me a cent. I mean here he is this genius with all these ideas and he steals MY idea.
Unless of course you really are JW and are just playing with our minds by pretending to be one of us.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:00 AM   #82
Elisha
Classic

Quote:
Originally posted by Morrigan
Unless of course you really are JW and are just playing with our minds by pretending to be one of us.
Now that’s just low. It’s cruel to claim that I’m Joss. After all, we all know Fielding is Joss. *g*

Although you never know Joss could be one of my many personalities.

Charisma's Bitch #3
Greenies Groupies #813