Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2004, 03:44 PM   #11
Keisha

All the moments previously mentioned already are great i especially loved Angel's longing to help Cordy in TSILA and TVT but my favourtite C/A moments are from Disharmony, Hearthrob and Provider.

I adore the ending of Disharmony so much, the clapping, dancing and smiling between C/A got me clapping, dancing and smiling too.

The hug in Hearthrob was soo sweet. As soon as he saw her, he had that smile on his face and that hug just has to be the best hug in C/A history.

The little family scene at the end of the Provider just makes me melt.

"If I forgot some stuff, please excuse me; I ate the brown acid at Woodstock '69 and can scarcely remember my own name." Brandon Boyd, in his "Thanks" for the MV album.

Wish you were here

Gutter gal #56 *Charisma's Bitch #26*So hard Gal #2AKA Queen Keisha (I am dammit!!!)
Keisha is offline   Reply With Quote