Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
nodakskip

Demon Slayer comic

Ok this does not have Charisma Carpenter any where near it, but I thought I would post it. I just read a comic that is mostly a rip off of Buffy. Its called "Cindy the Demon Hunter". It has many of the same things as Buffy, besides the hot blond as the Demon Hunter.

A Seal to Hell that is in the ground... ala Buffy season 7 with the Hellmouth Seal.

And when a guy goes down there to "hell" it lasts for months but only moments on earth. Like when Angel spend 100s of years in hell but only 3 months on earth.

But I mention it here because the author has one more Buffy point. The schools head cheerleader is named Charisma.

"Nick and Seth don't have much going for them until a mysterious cross, made from human bone, falls into their possession. But when they recognize the cross from the TV show Cindy, the Demon Hunter, all hell breaks loose. The cross makes whoever's holding it impervious to harm...Seth is shot, beaten, and run over by a bus without getting a scratch but with a horde of vicious demons out for their blood, even the cross may not be enough to save the overmatched high schoolers. They need help. They need a demon hunter."

http://www.arcana.com/view_title.php?id=203
Old 03-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
mef2101
TiVoholic! Have pity.

And just how many issues will the publisher get out before being stopped by lawsuits and court orders?

You'd think they would make a least some effort to change the plot and and concept.

Who IS publishing this, or is it self-published?
mef2101 is offline   Reply With Quote