Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2005, 04:55 PM   #16
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mab
If it's crap like Charmed, then no.

I don't care who's in a show, if it's crap, it's crap, and I wouldn't watch it either.

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 04:58 PM   #17
nodakskip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mab
If it's crap like Charmed, then no.
Charmed didnt used to be so bad. Seasons 1-3 were good. Some of 4 was ok as well. But it got too into the theme eps. It became a "What wierd thing can we make the girls dress as (in leather) this time?"

They are killing their own methos because everything has been explained. Like the greek gods, the source of many spells that are cast on Buffy is told as just mortals with a bit of power for a time that went mad after killing the titans.

There is tons of stories that you can get from greek methos, but they shot it down. Its like when Spike said Drac was a ponce who owed him money. Drac should have been this big bad ass, not the joke he was on Buffy.

Charmed has been getting back to season long story arc's now.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:31 PM   #18
LaLa247
Wooo!

Nope. I love Matt LeBlanc on Friends, yet I couldn't sit through Joey after about six episodes of the same crap.

I just hope she gets a good show.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 02:28 PM   #19
Temujin
Universal Ruler

I had never really watched Charmed or LAX before I heard CC was going to appear on both. Most of What I knew about them I had pieced together from episode descriptions in the paper, or, comments in online forums (a number of which were not exactly of the highest praise). However, since I knew she was only going to be a quest, I decided to watch them all just for the heck of it and fairly enjoyed them.

If CC manages to land a role on a series that actually goes into production, I'll at least give it a few shots for her sake. After that, if I'm not really entertained, I'll call it quits. Still give her and the rest of the cast and crew my best though.
" The horse thief shall be killed. The sentry that is negligent shall be killed. The arrow messenger that becomes drunk shall be killed. The man who appropriates loot for himself shall be killed. The leader who is incompetent shall be killed".-Genghis Khan
Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #20
argel
beloved cordelia

Pretty much I would watch if her character was even halfway decent, and knowing CC, it probably would be. I mean, AtS S4 was total crap, and I watched that for CC. So yes, even if I didn't like the show, I would still watch it because Charisma would find a way to make her character good.

***argel***
Team Cordy™ #17
Charisma's Bitch #17
The Place of Blue

Not a Color, But a State of Mind

Lisa: Wait, Xena can't fly!
Lucy Lawless: I told you, I'm not Xena. I'm Lucy Lawless!
Lisa: Oh.
argel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 03:40 PM   #21
BiteMeAngel

I'd force myself to watch it because she'd be on screen and shes so lovely..
and the cringe at the bad bad parts..oh god..
Old 03-08-2005, 12:19 AM   #22
25cent

she should go onto gilmore girls and be luke's love interest after she steals him away from lorelie. I think she'd be a good fit on that show, cause she could probably keep up with their quick and snappy dialouge
Old 03-08-2005, 12:41 PM   #23
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Even if the show was crap, I highly doubt Charisma would be. So yeah, I'd watch it. Sad truth is - it's called an addiction.

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote