Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2004, 11:01 PM   #46
AnCShip

If I go

Oh my gosh I'd be so embarrassed if you guys do some funky thing. But then again I'm the type that likes to watch everyone do their thing and get a kick out of it...so I give you guys thumbs up.
Old 04-21-2004, 02:59 AM   #47
Rachelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAngel
Just confirmed my tickets to go.

Do the ST-ers that are going want to make a big banner so that CC will know what a big fan group she has? I am willing to hold it if anyone is too embarrased.
I think I would be way too embarrased! I'm going with a guy friend who is just itching for me to do something like that so he can tell all our friends & mock me until the end of time. Yeah. I've got great friends!

But who knows what will happen once I see Charisma! I'll probably be such a dork
"I will stay on Buffy if, and only if, Buffy stays on the WB. And you know what? Print that. My bosses are going to kill me, but print that. I want them to know... The WB has been so supportive, such a great network over the past four years. It feels like home. I don't want the show to move, because I feel that we belong on the WB. It's where our fans are. If Buffy leaves the WB, I'm out." -Sarah Michelle Geller. ** Does anyone have a time machine?
Rachelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 08:20 AM   #48
AnCShip

Cool

Oh I so agree with you Rache...So who's definately going?
Old 04-21-2004, 03:48 PM   #49
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Everyone who's going, go to C-C.com's front page like, this second. Shal has some great good news!
Old 04-21-2004, 03:49 PM   #50
LaLa247
Wooo!

ETA: Dammit, Penny!

Important info from C-C.com for those who are or want to attend a taping:

Quote:
We have new information on the pilot shooting for "Play Nice." To make reservations for tickets to be in the audience, please call (323) 956-1777. Then ask to make reservations for the Charisma Carpenter "Play Nice" pilot. The reservation line is open from 9-5 PST, Monday through Friday.
There is a limited number of tickets available (roughly 150), so if you want to go please call early. When you do, mention that you read this on Charisma-Carpenter.com for priority status over other ticket reservations. If you mention the site, you will get a guaranteed admission. This offer is subject to demand however, and may be withdrawn at any time by Paramount.

Please note, that television production can be susceptible to delays. We were told that, while a rare occurrence, shootings can be canceled at the last minute. So while Paramount does not expressly discourage long distance travelers, you should consider the possibility and prepare for it accordingly. If you're going to miss any important events or are spending inordinate amounts of money to attend the taping, they wanted you to be aware of the risk.

Also, you must be 18 years of age or older to be admitted.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 03:52 PM   #51
Bertha Blue

Well, they don't know the Strangers very well then do they? Because we ARE willing to spend money and travel great distances, especially if it's CC.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:01 PM   #52
ehab
Perpetually Confused

There is also a link up at buffy.nu, so I'd suggest people act fast.

I wonder if this reservation system will override anyone who has already printed a ticket from that other website?

ETA: The buffy.nu link is just to the ticket reservation site, that's probably just as well.

Last edited by ehab; 04-21-2004 at 04:16 PM.
ehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 04:20 PM   #53
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehab
I wonder if this reservation system will override anyone who has already printed a ticket from that other website?
It won't override it, but the people with reservations will get seated first. What happens at many of these free-ticketed events is that lots of people get tickets, but only some of them show up. However, you're totally at the mercy of the line and the number of available seats, so unless you have a reservation, it's first-come, first-served.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:21 PM   #54
LittleAngel

For those of you going, I just called to make a reservation and they told me that the shooting begins at 7p.m. The man told me to make sure to get there one hour before the shooting.

Just remember the time for the shooting has changed from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The whole filming will take about three hours so it will end around 10 p.m. just so you'll know.
Charisma's Bitch #16

Fred Fanatic #16

Would You Just Stand Still
LittleAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 10:04 PM   #55
Carolina

Just wanted to drop in and say that I hope all of you who are going have a fabulous time. Enjoy it y'all. Seriously