Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2004, 06:25 PM   #1
MoJo
Lost ME

Check this out

Just saw this and it made me smile, nice to know the majority of people fall on CCs side, they have some hot pictures of her

"Heaven... Must be missing an angel..."
MoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 09:19 PM   #2
jenny
Take That ME!

Thanks for the link. Its interesting to see that others think CC would be perfect for the part. But those hardcore comicbook fans are too hung up over the whole height issue! If some of them think CC's too short at 5'7 then I'd hate to see what they'd think if SMG or someone else a lot shorter that 5'7 got it.
Charisma's Bitch #78 / Team Cordy #206

As Cordy goes, so goes my nation!

"Watch as ME insults every fanbase, no matter who they are- next week on the WB!" - LaLa247
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 09:43 PM   #3
BiteMeAngel

I know- I can certainly see CC as WW- the body is right, the...well, she's definitely got the breasts thing down, lol.

She's got looks very very similar to WW- theyd be crazy to NOT cast her! Plus- hello, she's got spunk and wit- and nobody messes with those glares of hers.
Old 03-06-2004, 09:49 AM   #4
Darla
I'm just visiting...

At first I wasn't really sure if I might like seeing CC as Wonder Woman - but the more I think about it the more I like it. She'd definitely do well... so it's kinda cool that it's not just us thinking that.
Darla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 09:01 PM   #5
Bertha Blue

You know I don't know why everybody is so hung up on the height issue. It's like it's more important than acting ability.

And some of those posters say that she doesn't look like she could kick ass? They should watch some ATS episodes (espeically YW) and say that again. Frankly, IMO she is bulky enough. And, if the producers want her to become more muscular, it's easy enough to do.

I mean, CC's background as a cheerleader it would be a snap. Just look at Linda Hamilton, she was thin as a rake, then she got a personal trainer and look at good she looked in Terminator 2. And she is really tiny. I bet nobody thought that she could kick royal butt going by her look in the first film.

Last edited by Bertha Blue; 03-06-2004 at 09:19 PM.
Bertha Blue is offline   Reply With Quote