Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2004, 10:56 AM   #1
wiccan
Hello, L.A!

CC - Playboy Update

Message from Chrissy @ 02/10/04 01:44 PM (Charisma Carpenter Official Website Webmaster) :

I have spent quite a bit of time reading the post regarding CC’s possible appearance in playboy. I have came to the conclusion that its about 50/50.

For those of you that don’t have a problem with it, start looking for the issue sometime in summer. Yep thats right. the contract has been signed and CC is finishing her second day of shooting today. She loves her photographer. She picked him herself.

I spoke with her this morning and she is in the right place in her head with this. I ask her how it was going and she said it was going great. She has seen some of the picture that have been taken and she gives them a thumps up. She is very excited about this and hope that her fans will be to. In fact she hopes that you all will buy multiple copies and tell your friends to do the same. I know I’m going to. Once again, CC and I personally I want to thank you for your support

For those of you that are opposed or lets say not sure or undecided, please trust CC’s judgement. You should know, that there will be no below the waist frontal nudity. And, she assures me that everything is in the best of taste. As for the question about Damian. D was was with her during the entire shoot. He is more than supportive. The decision to do playboy was a joint decision. As for Donovan, I’m sure that by the time he reaches an age where it may come into question, it will be no big deal. As far as being a Mother, I don’t think it should matter. I’m a Mother and Grandmother and my children admire my free spirit and progressive thinking.

I hope that all of you both for and against will wait until the issue is on the stand before you judge to harshly.

Chrissy

Article
Old 02-21-2004, 11:33 AM   #2
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Thanks, wiccan -- this already has been posted further down in the Playboy thread.

Also, please be careful about copying and pasting messages from other fora, as it's prohibited by our rules. There are some exceptions; Chrissy does tend to give blanket permission to copy her messages to ST.

(By the way, Shalazar is the site's Webmaster. Chrissy is CC's lifelong friend. )