Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2004, 07:39 AM   #16
Florrie
I want it all for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mab
Oooh! Or Anthony Stewart Head as a dashing attorney!
Now that would be one ex-BtVS-er I would be excited to see on-screen with Charisma's character!

Great news on the pilot!
Old 04-12-2004, 12:25 PM   #17
KarKar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
Kar if I read the article correctly it's a 1/2 sitcom so the whole drama scare isn't going to affect this. If this was a UPN drama I'm be biting my nails by now UPN does have a good deal going with their sitcoms but the interesting thing is they're mostly urban sitcoms. This is going to be something different for them so it's still hit or miss.
Thanks babe. I think what I'm missing is the 1/2 hour specification. It sounded like there was too much going on for 30 minutes. It seems more of an hourlong thing like "Northern Exposure" or maybe that's my wishful thinking. If not, it could be kind of fun like "Two and a Half men" with the two different siblings trying to live together.
Old 04-12-2004, 01:04 PM   #18
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

Now this has got to be good news. A pilot that, presumably we may not get to even see and it's getting news coverage... This is obviously a pretty big deal in the TV world...

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote