Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2004, 02:08 PM   #1
Jenilynn
Don't Worry Be Happy

Charisma Carpenter on E! Special

It was a special devoted to celebrity parents and they interviewed a bunch of different actors/actresses, and Charisma, who was radiant and glowing said the greatest accomplishment in her life is her son, and just being a mother to her son. Not sure if E! will re-run the special, but I guess everyone will just have to check their local listings.

Peace Out

Jenilynn
Old 03-27-2004, 03:56 PM   #2
Angelia

Well, there's a rerun of something called Hollywood Baby Boom at 6:00 central time. Wonder if that's it? Guess I'll watch and find out. Thanks for the heads up Jenilynn.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Angelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 04:01 PM   #3
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Thanks for the info, guys -- I'm a'tunin' in!
Old 03-27-2004, 04:08 PM   #4
Jenilynn
Don't Worry Be Happy

no problemo, just glad to be of service

Jenilynn
Old 03-27-2004, 04:31 PM   #5
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Here are the showtimes for the next week when the show will air:

Mar 27 07:00pm
Mar 28 12:00pm
Mar 31 04:00pm
Apr 03 07:00am
Apr 03 11:00am
Apr 04 11:00pm

All on the E! Channel. Enjoy!

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 07:27 PM   #6
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

I missed the first 20 minutes, but I saw the part Jenilynn mentioned. It's the only CC bit that showed up in the whole time I watched, so I reckon it might be all there is.

Charisma is wearing her gray "You're Welcome" blouse, so it's not a new interview -- just a snippet from the press she did during the 100th episode activities.

It appears literally seconds before the final credits, so tune in at about 5 'til the hour and you'll be sure to catch it. I'll see if I can catch the first 20 minutes at some point just to find out if CC shows up in there at all.
Old 03-27-2004, 08:11 PM   #7
tojoson

don't nother penny, she's not in the 1st. 20 minutes.

what you saw is what there is--a whole 5 seconds, where she says 'my biggest accomplishment, period, is my son, that's it'
Old 03-28-2004, 10:41 AM   #8
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Well, to be honest, it would've been hard to interview CC about her pregnancy and how it affected her role on AtS without getting into an area they're probably saving for the True Hollywood Story.

As it is, the tiny "You're Welcome" interview clip they did use had tremendous placement. It came at the end of the show -- just seconds before the final credits -- and just after a segment on Hollywood dads that featured Harrison Ford, Will Smith, Tim Burton, and Eminem. Our girl was in some pretty fast company there.