Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > The Cordyverse
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2007, 04:35 AM   #16
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
The scene is in Heartthrob that begins when Angel's upstairs talking to Fred about her getting out of her room more and he hears Cordy scream. He runs downstairs and finds her writhing on the floor in the midst of a vision. He grabs her and says something like "It's okay, baby" (I can't remember the exact quote). It's kind of hard to hear because he's speaking softly to her, but it's definitely there.
Thank You I found it and he says it So quick no wonder I missed it before.
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:46 AM   #17
Luna
The heart never dies

I also can´t remember that Angel had called Cordy "baby", but maybe they changed it in the german version.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #18
Jaime Bee

I found the shooting script for Heartthrob anyway David improvised when he said that cause it's not it it.
ANGEL
What is it, what do you see?

CORDELIA
Three ... no, four vampires ...

INTERCUT - HER VISION

INT. DORM ROOM - NIGHT
Four VAMPS wreak havoc on a college party. Young folks scream and die. One of the vamps is a beautiful young woman, ELISABETH.

CORDELIA
. . . crashing a party, killing ...
they're going to take a couple of
people with them...

ANGEL
Where?

VISION CAM BARRELS at pennants in room: Wilson Wildcats.

VISION CAM BARRELS at sign in hall: BONNER HALL.

CORDELIA
Wilson College. Bonner Hall.

VISION CAM BARRELS at open door -- the numbers 918.

CORDELIA (cont'd)
Room nine eighteen . . .

Gunn is already tossing stakes and weapons to Wes.

ANGEL
You gonna be all right?

CORDELIA
I'm fine, go. Go!

As öther three tear out, and Cor looks anything but fine:

CORDELIA (cont'd)
Watch out for the girl, she's the
worst of 'em.

http://www.unreliablenarrator.net/angel_scripts.asp

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 05-05-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:20 AM   #19
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee View Post
I found the shooting script for Heartthrob anyway David improvised when he said that cause it's not it it.
I doubt there were many (if any) people here who ever thought it *was* in the script. "Baby" just wasn't a word Angel ever used except maybe as Angelus, plus there was no way in hell any writer/producer of Ats would allow Angel to call Cordy "baby." So it was pretty much a given that it was an adlib/mistake on David's part. A nice one for us, but a flub nevertheless.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:30 PM   #20
samsmom

Flub or not, I'll take it.

People are always specing on DB and SMG's 'relationship' or whatever - though I heard it didn't end up all that great - it's nice to know DB and CC's relationship on set seems to have been a good one, considering his adlib of baby, and the way he totally got teary eyed in YW when he said "Thank you."

It's something for us poor, put-upon C/A shippers, huh?

The writers may not have deliberately allowed it, but it's gonna be all over the sequel to the fic I just wrote for ca_atlast.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:04 AM   #21
jean-vic

Crying when he said thank you? That's not all. Apparently he and CC really struggled to do that scene because they kept breaking down. Show's they got on very well. Even videos of Btvs behind the scenes show they got on well. I think it was an MTV thing that they presented together.

And what did she say in an interview about seeing DB outside the show. She doesn't see him often but she sometimes runs into him or periodically sees him because she swaps mothering notes with Jaime. "We're not best buds or anything but we're civil and we LOVE each other."

That's what made the greatest ship thge greatest.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:59 PM   #22
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmom View Post
Flub or not, I'll take it.

People are always specing on DB and SMG's 'relationship' or whatever - though I heard it didn't end up all that great - it's nice to know DB and CC's relationship on set seems to have been a good one, considering his adlib of baby, and the way he totally got teary eyed in YW when he said "Thank you."

It's something for us poor, put-upon C/A shippers, huh?

The writers may not have deliberately allowed it, but it's gonna be all over the sequel to the fic I just wrote for ca_atlast.
Well I like speculating about SMG and JM relationship.
Plus DB and CC do seem to really like each other in all the interviews I looked at and he So flirty with her on the MTV thing.