Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2004, 06:01 PM   #76
nodakskip

I have my tivo set to record the promo for LAX with CC. I will be out tonight so it wont be up right away. PM me if someone beats me to posting it.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:10 PM   #77
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Awesomenesses!! Nice for CC!! People must really love her!!

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 06:36 PM   #78
argel
beloved cordelia

Thank God I've got two televisions at my disposal. I can watch LAX and tape Smallville now.

And seriously, about her representation? They righteously kick ass. She has gotten more good work in the last year than most of the ME alum combined, not to mention the fact that she's always getting great publicity for her guest spots. I can't wait to see her next Charmed ep, too.

This is really wonderful for her.

***argel***
Team Cordy™ #17
Charisma's Bitch #17
The Place of Blue

Not a Color, But a State of Mind

Lisa: Wait, Xena can't fly!
Lucy Lawless: I told you, I'm not Xena. I'm Lucy Lawless!
Lisa: Oh.
argel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:11 PM   #79
KatieSimonfan
angel take your pick

was there a promo for CC ep?

Simon and Katie have the ultimate relationship of friendship and Love as Long as both are alive they will do anything to work it out Paul Leyden on his return

Simon and Katie was about unconditional Love, They were Best friendsThat's the theme, The Best Relationships are based on people that were best friendsAnd of course they Love to get it on Paul Leyden on Simon and Katie
KatieSimonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:16 PM   #80
nodakskip

Ah, there was no preview. I scanned through the entire episode four times and I taped 5 minuts before and 5 after. There was no "Next Week on LAX" promo. My guess is after her ep that will be it for LAX. I mean I counted 7 promos for other NBC shows.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:48 PM   #81
nodakskip

Ive been looking at NBCs site and have not yet found a promo. I did find a blurb for the Nov 17th episode. So LAX has at least one more after CC's.

Also found a NBC sweeps PDF file that has CC listed as guest cast a the pic of her with HL holding the baby. Its got the LAX logo and stuff so someone might want to print it out or something so...

http://www.nbcumv.com/special/I__mv_...s_release2.pdf

It says good things when she is listed as the Sweeps moment for LAX.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:24 AM   #82
k8316

Does anybody know if LAX has been getting better ratings now that its on Wednesday? That would be cool, because then more people would see the awesomeness that is Charisma.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:10 AM   #83
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

I've just heard on Howard Stern(go figure lol) that LAX is on the verge of being cancelled. According to Robin, she said it will be cancelled, then she said it's on it's way to being cancelled. Hopefully, they wait until after Charisma's appearance.
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 09:29 AM   #84
tojoson

from zap2it
fast national ratings

for sep. 29.....6.2/10
for oct. 04......5.6/9
for oct. 11......5.5/9
for oct. 18......4.8/7
for oct. 27......4.6/7---first wednesday
for nov. 04......5.3/8--3rd place for the hour

i went to the LAX website
here
and under 'episodes', her episode is still listed as next,
and her episode comes up on the facing page (you don't have to click it up from the sidebar) as the next episode, this was changed from yesterday when they still had last nights episode there.

another thing i noticed there, of all the guests they have had on, Charisma is the only one who got her name listed IN CAPITOLS, and before the synopsis

i love to see the respect she gets from cast listings, she always gets a 'special' or 'and--as' or 'with --as'

Last edited by tojoson; 11-04-2004 at 10:45 AM.
tojoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 05:17 PM   #85
k8316

Thanks Tojoson. it looks like it did better last wednesday so maybe it wont get cancelled. (it's probably just wishful thinking on my part but whatever.)
Old 11-05-2004, 07:34 PM   #86
v120176

question about the expected ratings

What's the "acceptable" rating for NBC? Because those numbers are good. Maybe as a non USA member, I'm used to read ATS numbers or WB's number in general (a minor network from what I know). So what number would be correct for NBC?

Val.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 08:38 PM   #87
rousedower
cancelled

Those numbers would be good for the WB and UPN but not so good for NBC. I'm not really sure what would be acceptable for them but they are a major network so it would have to be something a lot higher than that.
Stake Darla #13
Greenie Groupie #13
rousedower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 02:27 AM   #88
nodakskip

Ok there was no promo for LAX last week. But as with the See Jane Date 6 or so promos I let a tape run in my vcr while I was at work tonight. And on part one of the Crossing Jordan/Las Vegas crossover there was a promo.

It had the "busiest travel day of the year" line and a guy in a turkey suit....but no Charisma. No mention at all of a sister.

Granted it was a promo cut together with another one so it may just have been cut for time.

(On a side note its wierd watching Josh Duhamel from Las Vegas in anything. My older brother went to high school with him. And after seeing him in a yearbook with big hair....)
Old 11-08-2004, 02:46 PM   #89
Platypus
The Pointy End

A nice quote from TV Gal promoting CC's appearance on LAX this week - and it kind of makes me think she's lurking over here, since it's a thought some others have expressed:

Quote:
Charisma Carpenter (who, come to think of it, could be the next Heather Locklear) guest stars as Harley's younger sister on "LAX" (NBC, 8 p.m. Wednesday). My hope was always that this ratings-challenged series would stay on the air long enough for this episode to air.

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 06:41 PM   #90
Ladystorm
"The Ouiet Storm"

Quote: A nice quote from TV Gal promoting CC's appearance on LAX this week - and it kind of makes me think she's lurking over here, since it's a thought some others have expressed

I like that she sez that CC could be the next HL. What better actress to step in Heather's shoes?.

Mark Twain
Ladystorm is offline   Reply With Quote