Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2005, 06:15 PM   #61
tojoson

there's a little speculation over on the 'the fog remake' message boards at IMDB the MG would play Elizabeth.

there is a lot, LOT of support for Charisma as Stevie Wayne over there
Old 02-23-2005, 11:15 AM   #62
Kit

Lots of Familiar faces are returning to TV this pilot season.

Jennifer Love Hewitt has been cast in a CBS psychic drama. I guess studios are trying to rip off "Medium" already.

James Van Der Beek will play one half of the married couple in CBS's sitcom, "Three". I try not to let my Dawson hate colour my judgement on this one...but its really, really hard.

Barry Watson is Brian in ABC's "What about Brian". Meanwhile, Rosanna Arquette will play his sister.

Last but not least, Denise Richards will star in UPN's dramedy, "Wildlife". Ugh, just...ugh!

"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined." - Johnny Carson
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 12:02 PM   #63
Kate

ABC has given the green light to a comedy pilot starring Freddie Prinze Jr.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 12:12 PM   #64
KarKar

Whoa. That one's redflagged for me as it might actually make it to air. (I doubt Sheen has enough clout to get his wife's mannequin act on the schedule)

Has Prinze every done comedy? And been funny? Or is this based on the wooden flailing of the Scooby movies.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:25 PM   #65
Kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarKar
Has Prinze every done comedy?
He did Friends. Playing a nanny hired by Rachel and Ross to take care of baby Emma. He was actually quit funny on that show. Friends was the reason that he wanted his own sitcom.

Nov 2002:
Quote:
Freddie Prinze Jr admits the experience on the sitcom (Friends) was a real treat and and he has now asked his agent to get him his own TV show.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 04:54 PM   #66
Bibliophile

Quote:
PROS & CONS (ABC) - Natasha Henstridge ("She Spies") is the latest addition to the drama pilot, about five ex-cons who end up working with the government's antifraud forces. She'll play Charlie, one of said ex-cons. Henstridge joins the previously cast Billy Baldwin in the Touchstone Television-based project, which comes from executive producers J.J. Abrams, Raven Metzner, Stu Zicherman, Thom Sherman and Michael Engler.
Quote:
UNTITLED JEFFREY LIEBER PROJECT (FOX) - Mark-Paul Gosselaar has booked his first post-"N.Y.P.D. Blue" gig, as the actor has been cast as the male lead in the drama pilot, about a brother and sister who operate a wedding chapel in Las Vegas. He'll play Michael, said brother in the project, which comes from executive producers Jeffrey Lieber, Warren Littlefield, Aaron Spelling and E. Duke Vincent. Feature helmer Thomas Carter ("Coach Carter") will direct the pilot from a script by creator Lieber.
Quote:
WINGWOMAN (UPN, New!) - Paramount Network Television, the Littlefield Co. and Evolution Entertainment have set up a new "Hitch"-esque comedy pilot at the netlet, about a woman who helps men talk to other women. Adam Chase ("Friends") and Mark Burg & Oren Koules ("Two And A Half Men") are behind the project, to be executive produced by the trio and Warren Littlefield.
Warren Littlefield was one of the people behind her pilot last season, so that might put her on the short-list for Wingwoman or the wedding chapel show. Personally, I'd love to see her in Pros & Cons. It's an interesting concept that's not your basic procedural drama, and it's by J.J. Abrams. Oddly enough, Natasha Henstridge also played an ex-con working for the government on She Spies.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:52 PM   #67
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarKar
Has Prinze every done comedy? And been funny?
Yep, he was quite funny on Friends. He much better doing deadpan comedy than slapstick. He was also funny on Boston Legal, as William Shatner's wacked-out "son".

"Danny Crane."
"Donny Crane."
"Danny Crane."
"DONNY CRANE."

Comedy.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 08:32 PM   #68
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliophile
Warren Littlefield was one of the people behind her pilot last season, so that might put her on the short-list for Wingwoman or the wedding chapel show.
The latter of which also has Aaron Spelling, who adores her, attached to it. If CC would reconsider doing an hour-long show, she might have a blast doing one set in her hometown -- but I can definitely see her playing a suave lady who helps men get in touch with their inner smooth operator.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:34 PM   #69
nodakskip

I have no idea if this has been mentioned but the girl who played the curly haired best friend in See Jane Date (Rachelle Lefevre) has a pilot. She doesnt seem to be the main star of the sitcom though.

The fox adds are calling it "Life on a stick." and she can been seen making out with one of the guys in the promo. However the Fox Website calls the show "Related by Family"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0498956/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412221/
http://www.fox.com/schedule/2004/related.htm
Old 03-03-2005, 06:25 PM   #70
Bibliophile

The wedding chapel show is out. They cast Leslie Bibb as the sister.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:07 PM   #71
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

CC's would-be Like Cats and Dogs co-star, Tyler Labine, has signed on for an ABC series called Invasion, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:46 PM   #72
Kit

Lara Flynn Boyle to Star in UPN's "Crazy"

Are you kidding me?

"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined." - Johnny Carson
Kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 08:02 PM   #73
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

I'm not a big fan of the actress but she is a pretty big name in Hollywood.
Old 03-06-2005, 08:09 PM   #74
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

And as it turns out, "Crazy" is an hour-long drama. For those who thought (and I agree) that the role sounded great for CC, I imagine she's not changed her mind about holding out for a sitcom.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:26 PM   #75
KarKar

LFB isn't that bad an actress. She was one of the few I didn't want to throw a brick at on "The Practice" unlike Kelli Williams' 'earnest' act.

More 90210 actors get pilots for reasons I don't understand

BTW, does anyone else think Jason Priestly is beginning to morph into Val Kilmer?