Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2004, 12:11 PM   #16
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
I call my vagina "punani."
Huh.

Last edited by SamIAm; 05-27-2004 at 12:13 PM.
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 12:29 PM   #17
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
posted by Psyc
Punani is a pretty common name for the cuzzy, so no. I don't think I would name my dog after it... unless I *really* hated the dog.
In that case I REALLY hate my dog. Okay so no I wouldn't name my dog punani, I just didn't have anything else to write about. . I'm tired, being done w/ my exams an everything. An exam I was supposed to take a month ago.

And I had nothing else to do. And there's a fire alarm in the library going off literally every five minutes and it's pissing me off.

By the way what is "cuzzy". Another word for crazy? Or?...

Quote:
posted by Prima
I can see maybe naming a cat that. Although, I'd probably go with Snatch the Cat before Punani the Cat for that nostalgic twelve year old thought process on irony.

If one cat is Snatch and the other Punani, imagine what it would sound like if you were calling both of them "Snatch Punani". Okay, I'll stop.

And jumping to another topic her husband DOES look like Vigo dude. But he also kinda, just KINDA reminds me of "Jax" from General Hospital, in a weird way. Anybody who watches it. Yeah? No?

Quote:
Posted by Penn
[i]Actually, I was struck by how tame most of her answers were. Then again, anyone who's heard Alyson Hannigan at her gamiest would be. Let's just say it gets a lot "wilder" than this even among the other Whedonverse actors.[/I]
Oooooooooooooohhhh. Spill, spill I want to know more. Wait, Aly is Wild? The-cute-little-red-haired-girl-named-Willow-w/-innocent-eyes Aly?
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 02:26 PM   #18
rainy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakface
CC: My period is "Wilma" because it's the ugliest thing ever.

I'm going to take the high ground with "punani" and not comment.

Ah crap, ya caught me. It's just already been played out and there's no flavor left in it. Anyway, Wilma is NOT the ugliest name ever (looks around to see if q.p.doll sees me defending her dearly departed mother's name). . . Bertha is. LOL
rainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 02:32 PM   #19
rosary
fan charisma

5. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with?

CC: Viggo Mortensen. He reminds me of my husband.

ES CIERTO ¡¡¡ VIGGO MORTENSEN ES MUY PARECIDO A SU MARIDO (HUSBAND) DAMIAN ¡¡¡¡ DAMIAN IS BEATIFUL AND SEXY ¡¡ TRUTH ¡

Last edited by rosary; 05-27-2004 at 02:43 PM.
rosary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:00 PM   #20
rosary
fan charisma

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMartin
And also to add, the whole 'Sex at an Oscar Party' thing, do I remember correctly or did I see a picture of her at an Oscar Party.

Unless she's gone to more than one. I just...it's weird to look at a picture and think that minutes before/after that she was in the bathroom having sex...
as photos of party Oscar?
Old 05-27-2004, 03:03 PM   #21
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosary
as photos of party Oscar?
LOL, definitely none of the sex...

Ok, that wasn't funny.

*slams head on desk*

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:11 PM   #22
v120176

I remember, yes, there are some photos from CC at some oscar's party. I f I don't remember wrong....she was alone in those. Who went with her?
OK, I curious now.....
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:29 PM   #23
Bertha Blue

Okay..hey! Don't judge me. I didn't make up the name. DB and "The Grateful Dead" made up that name.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:29 PM   #24
aerynsun

The only pic I can find shows her with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...nvc=E&nvv=2186
aerynsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:31 PM   #25
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by v120176
I remember, yes, there are some photos from CC at some oscar's party. I f I don't remember wrong....she was alone in those. Who went with her?
For all we know, CC wasn't photographed at the Oscar party in question. Maybe it was a private 'do!
Old 05-27-2004, 03:32 PM   #26
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

That was at the Oscars??? Good god... Why is she wearing a weird polo neck thingy...

I remember seeing her with SMG and an old friend of hers with curly hair...

ETA: Penny, I agree - her outfit would make much more sense that way...

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:32 PM   #27
rosary
fan charisma

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychofilly
Punani is a pretty common name for the cuzzy, so no. I don't think I would name my dog after it... unless I *really* hated the dog.
no, son algo objetos que le gustan así. (es ridiculo)asi es. Asi son hombres que se nombra de la vagina de las mujeres.

mira, nadie puede cambiar los nombres cientificos naturales. Damian le puso el nombre de ella... "Punani" El otro ex novio de ella le puso "Wilma"... Asi son los nombres que nombra, pero para mi es ridiculo ¡

no, is something objects that it likes ace? [ is absurd]asi is. Asi is men who name of the vagina of the women. it watches, nobody can change the natural cientificos names. Damian put the name to him of her... "Punani" the other ex- fiancè of her put "Wilma to him"... Asi is the names that it names, but for my he is ridiculo?

the first time when my ex- fiancè named me, it seems to me absurd with the names. I do not even understand the men... jejeje
Old 05-27-2004, 03:33 PM   #28
Bertha Blue

*Sigh* I miss the good old days when the BTVS cast use to hang out together for social and non-social stuff. Everybody was so close. I guess that people grow apart once they get married, have kids, etc., etc.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:34 PM   #29
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella
That was at the Oscars???
No, an Oscar party.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:35 PM   #30
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainy
I'm going to take the high ground with "punani" and not comment.

Ah crap, ya caught me. It's just already been played out and there's no flavor left in it. Anyway, Wilma is NOT the ugliest name ever (looks around to see if q.p.doll sees me defending her dearly departed mother's name). . . Bertha is. LOL
Lol, I didnt realise she was saying that Wilma was an ugly name, I thought that she meant Wilma was ugly. You know Wilma Flintstone. And I was like "What's Wilma ever done to you?"

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote