Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2004, 04:02 PM   #1
Emmangel
Administrator

The Official Miss Match "Divorce Happens" Discussion Thread

First thoughts? Oh, Nathan Fillion is in it. And CC looks great. Squee!
Old 05-12-2004, 04:04 PM   #2
LaLa247
Wooo!

I despise all UKers right about now.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 04:05 PM   #3
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa247
I despise all UKers right about now.
Aww, poor baby. Now you know how we feel most of the time.
Old 05-12-2004, 04:18 PM   #4
Emmangel
Administrator

Random note. CC is wearing the same necklace as in Your Welcome.

Full summery later.
Old 05-12-2004, 04:26 PM   #5
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmangel
CC is wearing the same necklace as in Your Welcome.
The gold leaf necklace? On another random note, the pink bag she has in You're Welcome is the same one she has in the shopping scene of Santa, Baby.
Old 05-12-2004, 04:28 PM   #6
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibliophile
The gold leaf necklace? On another random note, the pink bag she has in You're Welcome is the same one she has in the shopping scene of Santa, Baby.
Really? Cool.
Old 05-12-2004, 04:59 PM   #7
shar

I really liked it first thoughts i loved her hair when she took it down in the resturant and there wasn't enough of her in it.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:06 PM   #8
Keisha

First thing, Nathan Fillion is hot!!

CC looked great and i also have to agree with there not being enough of her. I'm just not quite sure about her and Kate's father.

"If I forgot some stuff, please excuse me; I ate the brown acid at Woodstock '69 and can scarcely remember my own name." Brandon Boyd, in his "Thanks" for the MV album.

Wish you were here

Gutter gal #56 *Charisma's Bitch #26*So hard Gal #2AKA Queen Keisha (I am dammit!!!)
Keisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 05:12 PM   #9
Emmangel
Administrator

Okay kids, I'm going to write up a review in a moment, but thought I'd do a few screencaps first. Now I have no proper cap card so they'll be bad, but is better than nothing.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:14 PM   #10
shar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisha
I'm just not quite sure about her and Kate's father.
Totally agree it was funny with Kate worrying over them but then i ws like how could she leave the nice cute doctor that was just wrong.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:16 PM   #11
Emmangel
Administrator

I liked them, I thought they were just too cute together.

'Grrr'
Old 05-12-2004, 05:27 PM   #12
Kika
An Endless Repetition

Slightly disappointed Charisma wasn't in the episode as much as I would have liked but it was enjoyable nonetheless. As always, she looked wonderful. I loved the hair and, in particular, the last two outfits. They really showed her off.

I thought she and Ryan O'Neal worked wonderfully together. Although I'm not totally convinced about such a pairing because it doesn't seem likely it'll be more than a quick thing, I have to admit they were pretty cute together. It was nice how she helped bring out the more fun side to his character and Kate's reaction, although totally expected, was humorous.

As for Kate, she could do with a break from matchmaking to sort her own love life out. It's bad enough that she's put herself in such a situation with Michael and Adam, but to pass the latter off to Victoria shows really poor judgement.

Last edited by Kika; 05-12-2004 at 05:35 PM.
Kika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 05:34 PM   #13
shar

I did like the interaction between CC and Ryan o'neal characters at the beggining i found the fighting and exasperation they each felt funny. I found that very cute and wish we had seen more of it.

If Serena had been out with an obnoxious guy the rescue would have maybe felt better but as it was i felt Serena was acting shy and awkard which just isn't her.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:40 PM   #14
DamnSkippy

I guess I'm out of the loop. Are they broadcasting new MMes in the UK but not in the US? WTF's up with that? Does this happen all the time when the networks put shows on haitus?
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 05:40 PM   #15
Keisha

Okay, i have to admit the little roar she did was cute.
Yes, it was rude that she left rather abruptly but i could tell that from the start of the date with the doctor that she was just not into him at all. I didn't expect for her to leave with Kate's dad, Jerry. I think that is his name.

Is CC back for another ep or is this it?

"If I forgot some stuff, please excuse me; I ate the brown acid at Woodstock '69 and can scarcely remember my own name." Brandon Boyd, in his "Thanks" for the MV album.

Wish you were here

Gutter gal #56 *Charisma's Bitch #26*So hard Gal #2AKA Queen Keisha (I am dammit!!!)
Keisha is offline   Reply With Quote