Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2004, 11:47 AM   #16
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriella
The Faculty was a GREAT movie released in 1998 starring Josh Hartnett and Elijah Wood amongst others. I loved it.
Thanks hon. I've to go rent it. Movie eh Would make sense. I came to the U.S. in '98.

By the way your avie's cute.
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 01:14 PM   #17
XAngelsCharismaX
My Wonderwall.

I'd love to see her guest on The O.C. She looks much too much like she'd fit in well as Summer's older sister, if indeed Summer... has any siblings? I should know this.

|It ain't pretty after the show|
XAngelsCharismaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 05:38 PM   #18
cordy_n_angel
Gunn and Harmony 4-Ever!

I'm going to agree with whomever said CC should guest star on Alias or any other JJ Abrams show. He's got two more coming out this fall besides Alias so CC on one of his shows would do well I think.

I'd love to see her as a follower of Irina or something on Alias and go head-to-head with Sydney.

~Nikki~
cordy_n_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 05:38 PM   #19
baba

Charisma - Alias!

I always thought that she would be great in Alias, make those boys sweat a little bit. She could play a CIA agent, and perhaps be paired up with Sark, or one of the other boys in the show! I had hopped they would pick her up to play Sydneys sister but we all know how that turned out. A shame really; for she would have been great in that role!
baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 08:50 PM   #20
DamnSkippy

I hear several of you saying you wished CC has been chosen for Sydney's sister in Alias. For all we know she could have been considered but she did say she had no desire to go back into an hour-long drama. She may have turned it down or turned down a chance to be considered for that reason.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 10:40 PM   #21
tojoson

i don't think she would turn down guest starring on a drama, she doesn't want to do it weekly.

hey if her pilot does get picked up, she should still have plenty of time to do some guest roles thru the year.
Old 05-15-2004, 06:38 AM   #22
arkady

I think Penny said it and I'm going to second or third it or whatever - 24! I would love to see CC up against The Kiefer. I think I would expire on the spot if that were to come to pass.

Other than that - if wishes were fishes I'd also love to see her in a comedy opposite Hugh-myjeansaresotight!-Jackman.
arkady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 09:47 AM   #23
cordy_n_angel
Gunn and Harmony 4-Ever!

Hugh is very hot right now, I'd love to see him paired with CC in Van Helsing 2 or something. Imagine it, CC in a corset and tight leather pants kicking demon ass? Mmmmm

~Nikki~
cordy_n_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 04:21 PM   #24
SpuffyNCAShippergal
100% Cordylicious!

Mrs O-town, I looooooove your WP! I think CC would kick ass on Alias! ok lets see some others I like are....

C.S.I
NYPD Blue
her own sitcom (#1 choice)

and I would love to see in her in a movie, female lead, maybe a romantic comedy, I think CC has the chops to carry something like that, and I would love to see her shine up on the big screen
TEAM CORDY #191
CHARISMA FAN, FIRST, LAST AND ALWAYS!
C/A & S/B FOREVER!
SpuffyNCAShippergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 05:38 PM   #25
baba

Charisma - SG - 1?

Charisma C. would also have been great in SG - 1. She and Daniel Jackson could perhaps have been paired up, for he needs someone who can spice up his personal life, his love life to be exact, or he will dig him self into an early grave, living the way he does. His head always in some book! He needs a fun woman who can spice it up for him, and Charisma C would be perfect for him!
And yeah, and I know that this really doesn´t belong in this thread, but in case any of you are interessted; Ukraine has won on the Eurovision contest (best song in Europe)! I am from Denmark so, you know, I have to follow up on these things!

Last edited by baba; 05-15-2004 at 05:43 PM.
baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 09:03 PM   #26
tojoson

CC seriously needs to do a voice on 'the simpsons'