Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2004, 06:00 PM   #46
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

Just Charisma Carpenter.
"Ever heard this story? There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat...died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives. And he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day, the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat. And the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times and then he died, too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life."
-Spike
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 06:02 PM   #47
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

I'm in for just "Charisma Carpenter." I think the old ties are being severed neatly and completely here, and I'm guessing her cover billing, if you will, reflects that.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:02 PM   #48
Cordy's Bitch
Not amused

Quote:
Originally posted by Penny Century
I'm in for just "Charisma Carpenter." I think the old ties are being severed neatly and completely here.
Oh, I hope so. I'm just thinking of Playboy's marketing department.
Cordy's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 06:07 PM   #49
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

I don't think they'll earn any extra cash by saying "Buffy's..." After all, anyone who watches the show will recognize her, either by face or name. But, then again, look at Kristy Swanson. Played Buffy almost a decade ago and they still billed her as "Buffy in the Buff" or something to that effect.
"Ever heard this story? There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat...died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives. And he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day, the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat. And the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times and then he died, too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life."
-Spike
Old 02-10-2004, 06:08 PM   #50
DamnSkippy

I doubt she'll have any control over what the cover says. And, not to be middle of the road, but my money's on "Buffy/Angel Star..." They'll want both fan bases to buy it afterall.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 06:13 PM   #51
Queen Of Tact
Because she's our Cordy!

Good for Charisma.... I know she will look wonderful....
Just have one question um.. where can i buy a playboy? Cause i've never had to worry about that before....

I for one don't care what people think if they see me with it... If Charisma can pose for it, then i sure as hell can buy it with out having to go to another state where no one knows me(lol)...

And if i get funny looks I'll be Like "Hello it's Charisma Carpenter shouldn't u be getting one too."

CC
Breathe your beauty into me

By Tara Maclean

Charisma's Bitche #5
Team Cordy #190
Queen Of Tact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 06:16 PM   #52
Sugar Bliss
Good Advice Giver

Yay, Charisma, she already feels good about it so that's half the fun. The other half being when we all get to see the pictures.

She'll be breathtaking.
Team Cordy™ #8

"For I am Satan" - Kath, MSN, 28th July, 2002

me, myself, and I

Sugar Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 06:16 PM   #53
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

Uh...the book store(sometimes), gas stations, online(http://store.playboy.com/)...Maybe a few more...
-Spike
Old 02-10-2004, 06:20 PM   #54
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

You should be able to buy it at most bookstores.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:25 PM   #55
CAMartin
Oh! A bird!

Are people going to scan it on this site, or is it not allowed?

I'm a hetrosexual woman, but i'm not ashamed in wanting to see CC. Not because she has such a wonderful body, which she does, but because i just...want to. You know?

Charisma has aura about her, a free-spirit type perhaps, and with what she said about the 100th, she was right and i totally support her now on everything she does.
CAMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 06:36 PM   #56
Platypus
The Pointy End

Quote:
Originally posted by LaLa247
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight there with those women. *G*
I seem to remember at some point someone was going to start a website or other club for heterosexual women in love with Cordy/Charisma. Seriously - there are a surprising number of us.

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 06:48 PM   #57
LaLa247
Wooo!

Quote:
Originally posted by Platypus
I seem to remember at some point someone was going to start a website or other club for heterosexual women in love with Cordy/Charisma. Seriously - there are a surprising number of us.
Well, now we have a real reason for this site! Get to it, people! Chop, chop!
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 07:13 PM   #58
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

This won't be the first time I've had to buy a Play Boy because someone I admire has been featured, so no hang ups over here! I hope this gets/gives her whatever it is she's hoping for!

I'm looking forward to seeing a really great shot of the tattoo on her back. I just love that tattoo!

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 07:17 PM   #59
Dimitri
Life is but a dream...

Quote:
Originally posted by LaLa247
Well, now we have a real reason for this site! Get to it, people! Chop, chop!
...I have the slight urge to reserve a webspace now...
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovin' Lorne
This won't be the first time I've had to buy a Play Boy because someone I admire has been featured, so no hang ups over here! I hope this gets/gives her whatever it is she's hoping for!
Okay, I've got to ask: What was the other time(s)?
-Spike
Old 02-10-2004, 07:29 PM   #60
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

Quote:
Originally posted by Dimitri

Okay, I've got to ask: What was the other time(s)?
Well...

The fantastic interview with John Lennon in 1980, that came out either just before or just after he was murdered, is the first one that comes to mind. I also seem to remember there being one with an interview w/Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach, sometime in the mid '80's. And if I'm not mistaken, I believe there was also a Paul McCartney interview and one with an article about Princess Diana, but those last 2 might have been in Play Girl. Which I had a years subscription to, BTW.

So me and "nudie mags" (*g*), no problemo!

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote