Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

"Greek" season premiere March 24

The "Greek" season premiere, "A New Normal," comes up in CC's TV listings for March 24 -- it looks as if ABC Family meant it when they said they were bringing back Tegan Walker for at least the first Season 2 episode. Meanwhile, you can see her in the video recap of Season 1 and also watch her first episode, "Black and White and Read All Over," at the Greek site.

You're welcome.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #2
tootyfnfruity

Yes! i can't wait for the new Greek episodes to start and this just makes it even better.

tootyfnfruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
Livvie
nutcase

This is such awesome news! Thanks for letting us know. It is all marked on my calendar!
Old 04-16-2008, 01:00 AM   #4
Kea

Michael Ausiello
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
http://www.tvguide.com/Ask-Ausiello

Quote:
Question: Please tell me Charisma Carpenter will be back on Greek this season! — Ryan

Ausiello: I wish I could. And so, apparently, does series creator Sean Smith. "I've tried a million times to bring her character back, but the stories just haven't really surfaced yet," he tells me. "But as God and you and your readers as my witnesses, I will bring Charisma Carpenter back!"
Kea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:02 AM   #5
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Cool!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:33 PM   #6
tootyfnfruity

man i hope they bring her back the show is awesome anyway (especially cappie/rebecca) but as cappie would say it would be awsome-er if cc were brought back especially ifit were on a frequent basis

tootyfnfruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #7
ophelia

I read in my new TV Guide today (at least I'm 99.9% sure it was that mag-- they were talking about next week's season finale) that Charisma will be "seen" at some point in the next season of Greek.

And for the record-- I started watching this show a couple of months ago and it quickly became one of my new favorites. There are more hilarious throw-away lines in this show than I've heard in a long time. It always, always makes me laugh. It's much more clever than you would expect on ABC Family.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:41 PM   #8
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

Oops. I just posted a new thread with this info. I didn't even see the Greek thread Maybe they can merge it. The news is definite according to this

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote