Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2007, 06:52 PM   #1
Emmangel
Administrator

New Site: Team Charisma is launched!

Yes, we've all heard of Team Cordy™, and now you're going to hear all about it's new sister site, Team Charisma!

As most of you know, Charisma Online used to house all the information regarding the various Charisma related projects Stranger Things was a part in creating. When I decided to close that site down the one thing I didn't want to happen was for the memory of these wonderful projects to get lost.

So I did the only thing one could in such a situation, I created a brand new site dedicated to Charisma related projects and fan encounters!

The site houses all the Stranger related projects to date, and will archive any other projects taken on in the future. However, this site isn't strictly limited to ST's efforts. It'll feature any other projects people undertake and want archived.

The 'project materials' section is currently empty, but I'm hoping some fabulous folks will create some postcards to help fill that section up.

There is also a fan reports section and gallery. I've PMed some of you already, but if anyone has any reports of meeting CC or photos taken at an event she was at, I'd love it if you could submit them to the site (full credit given of course). I'd love to get a really comprehensive collection of fan reports and photos for the site. (PM me of you have something to submit).

So, without further ado, I give you…

Team Charisma!
Old 05-01-2007, 06:30 PM   #2
Livvie
nutcase

I just really want to say thank you for doing this. I know I am coming in all late to the CC love and all, and I wasn't here for any of the past projects, but I really want to be in on some of the future ones.

If you need help, just drop me a line. I am not good at designing postcards and stuff so I will leave that to the others but I am a whiz at getting addresses to send them too. LOL

Again, thanks so much. Angel might be over but I think CC still needs our support, no matter what. She is one amazing and talented lady, that is for sure. And from reading those past projects, sounds like she was super appreciative of everything you guys did too.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:27 AM   #3
Luna
The heart never dies

Great new site, thanks for doing this, Emma!
Old 05-05-2007, 08:15 AM   #4
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Wow, it's so lovely! Thanks Em, beautiful job. I shall be frequenting...

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote