Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2006, 11:51 AM   #16
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela
I also thought it was nice that she was honest about TiVOing old eps of her own show.
I just think it rocks that CC has a TiVo.

Good interview. As always. But if her being on VM means more of the same, I see no draw. But I'm a crank that way.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:17 PM   #17
a.a.k

That interview was awesome!!!

I love how she speaks freely about everything. Her view of C/A is exactly the same as mine. She got it perfectly. I'm glad that David and her are still in touch (kinda), and I also think it's very cute that Jaime and her get along.

I really love that woman, she's amazing!!!

Angel/Cordy Forever

Angel: Were we in love?

Cordelia: We were.
a.a.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:32 PM   #18
cherelli

Thanks for the article. I loved the interview. In my next life I want to be Charisma Carpenter.
cherelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:38 PM   #19
Lovin' Lorne
Too Hot For Words

Quote:
...Carpenter then made the move to the spinoff series Angel, where she had an even more integral role, as a lead character for four years.
Huh.

I guess IGN TV never got the "Cordelia was never a lead character" memo.

Great interview, V. Thanks for passing it on.

Where's Blue? Please help if you can.
Lovin' Lorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:37 AM   #20
v120176

One more thing I found about this interview. The writers is a usual member of Whedonesque. He was the one that made the DB interview on Bones' set, has another with AH on HIMYM's set and one with WM from Prison Break. CC's one was made by phone (the others he was there). But he posted the most nicest things about her and added that he was told that he had 15 minutes to talk with her only.... she started to talk ......and they ended more than 30 minutes later!!! She seems very nice with the fans.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 06:33 AM   #21
jademaliburoad

Great interview, loved it!
jademaliburoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:00 PM   #22
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

I just love this woman to death. She's such a professional, sweet and all around nice person. And even when she has the chance she never puts anybody down. NOt to mention she's adorable with her little remarks. The Angelina Jolie thing was adorable. Here's to bigger and better projects for CC ahead!

Thanks for the interview V.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:27 PM   #23
Luna
The heart never dies

Great interview, Charisma is soo sweet!

Now we know that she didn´t know that Cordelia would be killed when she had agreed to do the 100th episode and that they really had to persuade her to do it though. Joss is such an asshole!

But CC is really lovely, I´m in for bigger projects for her!
Old 09-27-2006, 11:20 PM   #24
LordKain
Devil Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by v120176
Since I'm on vacation, I could go to other sites: she's getting a great response for this interview!!!!!!.

What I, honestly, didn't like it was that almost all the people keep comparing DB's attitude towards ATS with CC's one: Not one comment (or some joke or indirect about it) like here, but making long posts about that (like in Slayerverse), praising CC and putting down DB . I think they're in differents possitions: for CC it's clear in the past and there's no way to come back because Cordelia is dead ( and because the rumors about why and how she left made that impossible, IMO). For DB it must be annoying being asked all the time about an Angel movie. I don't think that annoys AA and JM because they're closer to Joss and they mostly talk about the Buffyverse in their interviews, but I think Boreanaz must be tired about hearing the same when he's doing another show and promoting it...

Well except that, I liked a lot the comments I read about this interview
Both James Marsters and Amy Acker were both a couple of real kiss asses weren't they.

Last edited by LordKain; 01-01-2007 at 07:16 AM.
LordKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 06:20 PM   #25
tojoson

CC is a guest on a podcast 'Pod of Horror' talking a little about Voodoo Moon, but she also talks about her earlier life, Buffy and Angel, and varoious other things.

her interview lasts about 10 minutes, and is about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through the podcast (you CAN advance the slider to get to the area)

one thing puzzles me, when asked about new projects, she states she is still on Veronica Mars--and this podcast is very recent, because earlier on they were talking about the third episode of Studio 60--so it had to be like within the last couple of days, and she still refers to herself as being on VM
Old 10-11-2006, 07:22 PM   #26
Freakface
Who's Your Daddy?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tojoson
CC is a guest on a podcast 'Pod of Horror' talking a little about Voodoo Moon, but she also talks about her earlier life, Buffy and Angel, and varoious other things.

her interview lasts about 10 minutes, and is about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through the podcast (you CAN advance the slider to get to the area)

one thing puzzles me, when asked about new projects, she states she is still on Veronica Mars--and this podcast is very recent, because earlier on they were talking about the third episode of Studio 60--so it had to be like within the last couple of days, and she still refers to herself as being on VM
Maybe she let it slipped that she will make a return to VM... whether that's cool or not remains to be seen...

Here is that unedited podcast of Pod of Horror #22:

http://rapidshare.de/files/36407758/poh22.mp3

I have looked at the darkness of the world, and all I see is the light of humanity - Unknown

Come check out my blog: http://freakfaceusacelebpics.blogspot.com/
Freakface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:52 AM   #27
DamnSkippy

Thanks for the link. If anyone had a doubt that she was fired (although I never did and it was confirmed in print), she now confirms it verbally. She also confirms no one told her and she only found out when everyone else did. I'm glad she can look back on it now and put a good spin on it as in it saved her the trouble of making a difficult decision on whether to work or stay home, but you could tell it was still a bitter pill for her at the time.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 11:08 AM   #28
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

ETA: Nevermind, got the link to work. My god can the girl be any more sweet than she already is. Even when she tells them that she was fired, she's very polite and adds that it worked in her favor.

She really is something, which is why I fell in love with her.

Thanks for the link, FF.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel

Last edited by Shadow4Corangela; 10-12-2006 at 11:35 AM.
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote