Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Old 10-29-2004, 05:19 PM   #1
Saangria

Best C/A moments from season 1-3

Hey everyoe, i was wondering what where your favorite c/a moments from season 1-3 in ATS and 1-3 in BTVS. I was thinking of making a best of video....so if anyone has favorite moments. let me know and i'll compile the best 10 and make a video and show it to you guys.
Saangria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 06:18 PM   #2
JoJo

Sense and Sensitivity in S1, when Angel kept trying to hug Cordy and Doyle, and got all new age sensitive with them.
JoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 04:49 AM   #3
swedish_cordy

The classics: 1) When they meet in L.A (City of)
2) In the bed with baby connor
3) When he teaches her to fight
4) When he tries to become friend with her again (disharmony)
5) When he buys her food (dead end)
6) When she got the terrible vision and he comforts her, and when they talk in the telephone (dead end)
7) Cordy in her bikini (belonging)
8) That- Vision thing.. like all the scenes..

That's all I can think of right now..
swedish_cordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 04:02 PM   #4
brownsbros3

1.) Waiting in the Wings - the look on Angel's face when he sees Cordelia in her new form fitting evening gown.
2.) Double or Nothing - After learning about Connor's kidnapping, Cordelia completely forgets about Groo, and goes rushing to Angel's side.
3.) Tomorrow - Cordelia telling Angel that he has the biggest and best heart of anyone she's ever known.
4.) Tomorrow - Cordelia and Angel talking and laughing as they come downstairs. She then whispers something naughty in his ear.
5.) Waiting in the Wings - When Angel and Cordelia are trying to figure out what to do about the security guard, he slips in the conversation that she's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.
6.) That Vision Thing - Angel telling Cordelia that even if she didn't have the visions he'd still need her.
7.) That Vision Thing - Angel and Cordelia having waffles, and him telling her that she's more important to him than beating Wolfram and Hart.
8.) Heartthrob - Angel puts himself in between Cordelia and James, even though James is invincible.
9.) Hearthrob - Cordelia convincing Angel that by fighting on that he's honoring Buffy's memory. ("I'm Cordelia. I don't think. I know.)
10.) Birthday - Cordelia taking the visions back from Angel.
11.) Birthday - Angel hugging Cordelia and telling her "I thought I'd lost you."
12.) Belonging - Angel threatening to rip the director's head off
13.) Over the Rainbow (I think) - Angel goes into a fit of rage when he can't open the portal to go after Cordelia.
14.) Epiphany - Angel catching Cordelia after she has a vision.
15.) Fredless - Angel's expression when she calls him over for bandages.
16.) Fredless - Cordelia telling Angel that she could soothe his ass off.
17.) City of - Cordelia bandages him up for the first time
18.) Rm w/a Vu - Angel convinces Cordelia to stand up to Maude.
19.) Somnambulist - Angel and Cordelia's conversation on the roof.
20.) Dead End - Angel comforting Cordelia over the visions of a guy stabbing himself in the eye.
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 05:50 AM   #5
swedish_cordy

To Shanshu in L.A: When Angel gets the phone call and then runs in to the hospital.. being at her side..
swedish_cordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 10:28 PM   #6
MsT05

Ok, I am horrible with episode titles. But I really loved (and this is one of the few things I did love about seasons 4 & 5) was Angel's reaction to Cordy after finding out she slept with Connor. The ep where they are trying to help Gwn? He basically keeps trying to get Cordy jealous and when she asked him, "Why push my buttons?" angel responded something like, "So I can drive you as crazy as you drive me."

Also, when Darla came back adn revealed she was pregnant? Most of that ep was C/A tension from his lying about having slept with Darla. I couldn't help but feel like he knew it was like he had lied/cheated on his girlfriend. Anyone else feel that?

Also, not an actual C/A scene, but Angel's feelings for Cordy are felt strongly in TSILA. Most people list the bedside scenes. For me it was the scene where Angel hurls the ax at Lindsay after Lindsay tries to set it on fire, so Angel can't break the curse placed on Cordy. Angel hurled that axe without a moments hesistation, because the alternative was losing Cordy. That Angel just couldn't do.

Your Welcome, eck the dreaded season 5. The scene where Angel tells Cordy he needs her and begs Cordy to remind him of his mission. DB conveyed Angel's desperation -his feeling lost at sea- to perfection. This scene broke my heart. Who dared to doubt the two of them were in love?

Last edited by MsT05; 12-08-2004 at 10:51 PM.
MsT05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:58 PM   #7
Luna
The heart never dies

I loved the scene in "That Vision Thing" when Angel didn´t want to leave Cordy when she had her vision injuries.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:32 PM   #8
Jaime Bee

Right now I really love all their scenes in Heartthrob.

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:07 PM   #9
Luna
The heart never dies

Yeah, "Heartthrob" also was a great ep, especially their talk at the end when Angel feels guilty because he´s fine though Buffy is dead and Cordy comforts him.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:18 PM   #10
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
Yeah, "Heartthrob" also was a great ep, especially their talk at the end when Angel feels guilty because he´s fine though Buffy is dead and Cordy comforts him.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:55 PM   #11
Luna
The heart never dies

They´re so cute here!
Old 05-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #12
Jaime Bee

Quote:
They´re so cute here!
They are having eye sex.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:50 PM   #13
Luna
The heart never dies

Now when you say it, it really looks like that!
Old 01-26-2008, 11:45 PM   #14
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Now when you say it, it really looks like that!
There is always So much Eye Sex.

Especially Here.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:01 AM   #15
starlet2367
glitterati

Oh. Em. Gee. I think my monitor just fogged.
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote