Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Old 03-28-2005, 09:04 AM   #16
brownsbros3

To me it was more fun than actual work. The WB Board was definitely harsh toward those of the C/A persuasion (and harsh may even be too nice a word.)
Cordelia and Angel were in love. We know the truth, and that's what really matters.
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 04:25 PM   #17
Pat

Amen!

Hated the WB thread about the Girl in Question, too much hate and not enough appreciation of our show was going on there.
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 03:52 PM   #18
brownsbros3

I saw a quote from somebody that pretty much summed up my feelings, I never hated Angel, though to be honest I didn't like a lot of the things they did in the last two seasons of it.

One of the reasons I did this thread was to focus on the positives, and in my personal opinion, the best part of the series was the Angel/Cordelia relationship. It's one of the things that kept me coming back each week.
Old 04-29-2005, 06:47 PM   #19
brownsbros3

Added a new one.

44.) There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb - One of Silas' men calls Cordelia "That filthy cow bitch." Angel responds, "You call her that again, and I'll rip your face off."
Old 05-09-2005, 04:48 PM   #20
Christine

I agree the C/A relationship, how it grew and developed became the best part of the show for me. They built it up and let it down terribly. It was silly to think Angel suddenly would become so jealous about Buffy, after he had moved on, but that was of course written for the Buffy/Angel fans. Cordelia was gone and fogotton as far as they were concerned by that point.
Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #21
brownsbros3

I know its not a popular show with the folks on this board, but on 7th Heaven they have three actors that are not regular cast members anymore (Barry Watson, David Gallagher, and Jessica Biel) but do pop in for appearances. Even when they are not on, they are still mentioned quite often by the other cast members. I wish they could have done that with Cordelia for season five. I'll give them credit, they did a better job in the second half of the season than in the first half.

Also another thing they do on 7th Heaven is that whenever Barry, David, and Jessica come back and do an episode, they put them in the opening credits as to signify that they are still a part of it. I wished they would have done that on Angel when Charisma came back for "You're Welcome." It would have been a nice gesture.
Old 05-23-2005, 01:31 AM   #22
angdelia
Scratch the Surface

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsbros3

44.) There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb - One of Silas' men calls Cordelia "That filthy cow bitch." Angel responds, "You call her that again, and I'll rip your face off."
I just LOVED this. He seemed so pissed off Made me all fuzzy inside.
angdelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:48 AM   #23
Luna
The heart never dies

I wonder why the writers didn´t put Buffy in the end of season 5 when they were so B/A-obsessed. So it would have made sense to get rid of Cordy, but now I see no reason why they killed her off.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #24
Jaime Bee

I love this list!

Thanks So much for putting it together.
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:34 PM   #25
Luna
The heart never dies

Yeah, it must have been a lot of work to write this list.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:46 PM   #26
tootyfnfruity

the show was just fantastic, until they brought groo back then it started going downhill from there and culminated in the crap that was s5. so thanks for the great list, gave me the warm fuzzies and reminded me what made Angel so wonderful C/A.

tootyfnfruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:48 PM   #27
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfruity View Post
the show was just fantastic, until they brought groo back then it started going downhill from there and culminated in the crap that was s5. so thanks for the great list, gave me the warm fuzzies and reminded me what made Angel so wonderful C/A.
Just pretend that in the moment where Cangel are talking about how they grew he never came back. That's what I like to do. lol
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote