Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Old 02-05-2004, 09:16 AM   #1
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Short But Sweet: The Best of C/D

Put your favorite memories of Cordy and Doyle right here. Enjoy!
Old 02-05-2004, 09:24 AM   #2
arkady

I loved the one with the bachelor party (ep name anyone?) and Doyle is all trussed up and trying to fight in demon form and Cordy starts whacking him on the head because she thinks he's one of the demons going to eat Doyle's brains. The look on Doyle's face as she bops him one and he realises that he can't say anything cause he hasn't told her he's a demon. That still cracks me up.
arkady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 10:15 AM   #3
Emmangel
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by arkady
I loved the one with the bachelor party (ep name anyone?)
The Bachelor Party.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:26 AM   #4
Darla
I'm just visiting...

Ah... Cordy/Doyle... those were sweet days. It's hard to pick a fave moment... Let's see... *thinks*

I think my fave scene is actually after Doyle was already gone - in "Parting Gifts". That was the first episode I ever saw and I loved the way she was talking about him, remembering him. Back then I even thought that they had been a couple.

Or that look on Cordy's face when she saw him on that info screen in "Birthday"...

Or... that scene on the ship in "Hero" when they finally start thinking about a date and everything...

or when they were doin' that AI promo thingy - "our rats are low" gets me every time...

or... okay, I stop here...
Darla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 11:24 AM   #5
Luna
The heart never dies

I liked the hugging from Cordy in "Room w/a view" as Doyle got the apartment for her. And his amorous gazes at her were also really sweet.

Those were good times, but much too short.
Old 02-05-2004, 01:23 PM   #6
Amz
Pretty girl . . .

I loved the beginning scene in Room w/a view with Cordy practising for an audition. That was just hilarious.

And of course the classic scene arkady talked about in The Bachelor Party.

Amz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 03:08 PM   #7
Shirley
Kickin It Old School

"Hero."

They finally kiss. It's so friggin bittersweet. Its just very amazingly done.

PIMPASS STALKER WHORE #716
Team Cordy #202
Fangirl-Squee[dot]net
My "Fandom" Live Journal
My "Real Life" Live Journal
Shirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 04:58 AM   #8
arkady

Quote:
Originally posted by Emmangel
The Bachelor Party.
Yeah goodonya! I must have been having a brain vacation day that day. Which seems to happen more often than not these days.

I got another one. The Cordy/Doyle interaction in the episode with the feeling stick, and doesn't that look naughty written down. The scene where Angel has gotten in touch with his feelings and gives them both a big hug, the looks on Cordy and Doyle's faces. Priceless.

Crap it is Cordy and Doyle isn't it? Not Cordy and Wes cause it'd be majorly embarrassing if I got it wrong.
arkady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 05:19 AM   #9
broken harlequin
Back to my roots

Hero for me

The kiss at the end was wonderful, so bittersweet

"I guess we'll never know... if this is a face you could learn to love."

*sniff*

I also really loved Sense and Sensitivity when he noticed her shoes
Sorry, can I just say “Lilah” again? Lilah. Wherever she is, a huge part of the show’s former tension, humour and intrigue also resides. As has been said a million times over the last month, Eve isn’t fit to polish Lilah Morgan’s stilettos. I ask for Merlot and you give me Kool-Aid. ~ slayage.com

Siren Moved, revamped and with 66% more Lilah bite

Tears of a clown, baby

broken harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 11:41 PM   #10
itsyogyrl
Lee Mercer Fan!

In "Hero", after Doyle tells Cordy about the missing day from "I Will Remember You", they both reach for napkins (or something), their hands touch, and they share this look. It's a nice look.

"Various anti-Bush groups plan to protest his inauguration by lining the streets and turning their backs on his motorcade. You know that's not going to work. He's just gonna get out to see what they're all looking at." --Amy Poehler, Weekend Update 12-18-04
itsyogyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 01:29 PM   #11
DeeDee
Foxy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkady
I loved the one with the bachelor party (ep name anyone?) and Doyle is all trussed up and trying to fight in demon form and Cordy starts whacking him on the head because she thinks he's one of the demons going to eat Doyle's brains. The look on Doyle's face as she bops him one and he realises that he can't say anything cause he hasn't told her he's a demon. That still cracks me up.
That's one of my favorites too. The look on Doyle's face when Cordy's whacking him is just hilarious.

The Cute One
DeeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 02:46 PM   #12
supersexy_si

Quote:
I got another one. The Cordy/Doyle interaction in the episode with the feeling stick, and doesn't that look naughty written down. The scene where Angel has gotten in touch with his feelings and gives them both a big hug, the looks on Cordy and Doyle's faces. Priceless.

Crap it is Cordy and Doyle isn't it? Not Cordy and Wes cause it'd be majorly embarrassing if I got it wrong.
It's okay, arkady, it was Doyle/Cordy! In Sense & Sensitivity. Funny ep! -->

Cordelia: We don't have time for this.
Angel: There's always time to be considerate of others, Cordelia.
Cordelia: Oh please.
Angel: See, wasn't so hard, now, was it?

Anyway, on to the C/Dness...

Doyle/Cordy rocked so much. I really wish that they'd got a chance to have a relationship. I loved Doyle, they should never have killed him off, saying that though, we of course would never have had the magic of C/A if Doyle and Cordy had got together.

Bachelor Party ruled with the nice C/Dness!

Cordelia: Nice guys don't always finish last.
Doyle: You think I'm a nice guy?
Cordelia: I think it, I say it. It's my way.

Awwww! Cuteness!

Sometimes it pays to be a bitch
supersexy_si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 08:08 PM   #13
sacredgem

I guess I'm feeling nostalgic tonight.........

My favourite moment was in Parting Gifts when she's going on about how Doyle should've had a special mug so they had something to remember him by. My own personal experience with people close to you dying really mirrors that. It's like you need to have something tangable of theirs just to hold it or look at it because you're so scared your memories will fade, when in fact they are the most precious thing you have. It just takes a wee while to get to that point.
sacredgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 03:05 PM   #14
omg angel

I think one of my favorites, just has to be,

Angel: When did you get so good at computers? (I think...)
Cordelia: Downloading pictures of naked women?
Doyle: Well, that's more or less accurate.

And she make's that face like, "Excuse me?"
omg angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:39 PM   #15
Luna
The heart never dies

Cordy and Doyle were so sweet together, he should have stayed longer.
That Glenn Quinn is also dead in real life makes it even sadder.