Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Old 02-25-2008, 12:59 PM   #106
starlet2367
glitterati

I'm obsessed now. LOL I still can't find that quote, but I did find this:

"A lot of people were like, 'How comes Angel went crazy with the visions?' and I has to tell them it's not because he had the visions, it's because he didn't have Cordelia. She's the thing that brings him closer to human," explains Mere.
starlet2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:13 PM   #107
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlet2367 View Post
I'm obsessed now. LOL I still can't find that quote, but I did find this:

"A lot of people were like, 'How comes Angel went crazy with the visions?' and I has to tell them it's not because he had the visions, it's because he didn't have Cordelia. She's the thing that brings him closer to human," explains Mere.
That's all I remember from the DVD commentary. I don't remember mention of the gift there, so if there is something I think it must have been in an article somewhere. In fact, I don't remember the gift mentioned by anyone from the show ever. But I hope you're right, Kel, and you can find it. I'm certainly curious.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #108
Luna
The heart never dies

I hate that we never got to know what was in the small box he gave her to her birthday. It could have been a ring but we can´t be totally sure.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:07 PM   #109
Clarice

I would like to know too, but I don't think it had been a ring, the bos seemed too large and flat...I don't know. Maybe it could be e necklace with a photo of Angel and Connor, or even better a photo with Cordelia, Angel and baby Connor together, inside the pendant, so when sometimes Cordy go home, Angel and Connor are near her heart.
Clarice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #110
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

I'm really bored and don't have anyone to talk to online, so I give you season 1 C/A pics.

I loved this scene from 'War Zone'. Cordy always took care of Angel. And, hey shirtless Angel. Cordy touching the bare chest. Angel and Wes talking about, if I'm not mistaken, a possible sexual position. I love the look Angel and Wesley give her. There are no caps of that, unfortunately:

Angel: "It's upside down."
Wesley: "Certainly not something one would want framed."
Cordy: "How does it feel?"
Wesley: "I can't possibly imagine it's pleasant."
Angel: "Ew."
Cordy: "I'm talking to Angel."

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #111
starbuck42084
Vision Girl

And why didn't you icon that cap over at Let's Go to Work?

Hmmm????

"Ahem. Ladies is pimps too. Go'on brush your shoulders off."

I survive on the breath you are finished with...
starbuck42084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:40 PM   #112
nikkiwawa
wikked lil' grrrl

I know right? mouthfullofdust did one and it was all fabulous, so I didn't even try lol I'm making one for my icon batch, though

Cordy/Angel Graphics (A lovely LJ community devoted to Cordy/Angel. Share icons, graphics, etc.)

This Is My Life

My LJ Icon Community
nikkiwawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #113
Jamie82

Oooo. I like those Birthday caps. I love that moment.
Here's some more:

Jamie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:34 PM   #114
Luna
The heart never dies

I love the pic where they lean their foreheads against each other. Too bad that this scene wasn´t real.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #115
samsmom

It didn't happen in the 'real world' but it DID happen in Angel's head, so it makes me happy. This was his perfect dream so everything Cordelia says and does is what Angel wants, and everything he says and does is what he wants to do in return so if he dreams they're close enough for that kind of loving gestures, I'll take it.

And how much do I love it that the Cordy of his dreams is the closest thing to the real Cordy that whole season?

*holds arms out wide*

THIS MUCH!!!!
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #116
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmom View Post
It didn't happen in the 'real world' but it DID happen in Angel's head, so it makes me happy. This was his perfect dream so everything Cordelia says and does is what Angel wants, and everything he says and does is what he wants to do in return so if he dreams they're close enough for that kind of loving gestures, I'll take it.

And how much do I love it that the Cordy of his dreams is the closest thing to the real Cordy that whole season?

*holds arms out wide*

THIS MUCH!!!!
And how cool is it that the way he imagines kissing her, holding her and making love to her is sooooo different than the big sucking her face down his throat action he had with Buffy. It's so soft and delicate and....loving and adoring. *sigh*
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #117
samsmom

It's reverent, the way they're touching each other, deeper than just trading spit or giving each other chapped lips. If CC hadn't been five months pregnant in that episode, we probably would've gotten a bit more of a clinch but within the narrative, he's just so reverent with her, as though he can't *quite* believe it's happening and he's being careful because he doesn't want to jar the dream.

Which, considering it *was* a dream, is pretty damned ironic.
samsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #118
tootyfnfruity

i so totally agree, will use a phrase i really don't l say often but in his dream they were "making love" not having sex. Sure if we could have got to have cangel like we got spuffy we would have got the stuff his dream was made of as well as hot undiluted raw smut (i am all about the best of both worlds)

btw love all the caps and sitting on the edge of my seat in hopes of sams and livvie fics *praying to the ptb...*
not sure how to post pics here or else I would post some that aren't posted yet.

Also reading through the post and seeing early c/a mentioned i must admit from the moment she first spotted him at the Bronze was the start love my cangel obsession. Even just standing behind him they looked absolutely perfect together

tootyfnfruity is offline   Reply With Quote