Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Old 05-10-2007, 09:48 AM   #76
Luna
The heart never dies

I also think Angel and Cordy were in love from the beginning, it just had developed slowly. But it could be seen all the time that they were very important to each other.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:25 PM   #77
Jaime Bee

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:45 AM   #78
Luna
The heart never dies

I love this scene and the kiss, if they hadn´t been possessed it would be perfect!
Old 10-20-2007, 11:34 PM   #79
tootyfnfruity

O.K I know it sounds strange but I wanted C/A way back in BTVS S1, I know at that time for most it was all about B/A (gag), but I never liked B/A as a couple. For me one of the first times I was sure Cordy and Angel should have been together (even though I wanted them together from the first time she spotted him at the Bronze - see said i wanted them together way back): Angel is waiting for Buffy at the Bronze (she is late) and Cordy is waiting for Devon. She goes to Angel and she ends up making him laugh. that is one of the only times I remember him laughing during BTVS years. And if we fast forward to ATS I seen the potential from the first episode (either potential or wishful thinking).
tootyfnfruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #80
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfruity View Post
O.K I know it sounds strange but I wanted C/A way back in BTVS S1, I know at that time for most it was all about B/A (gag), but I never liked B/A as a couple. For me one of the first times I was sure Cordy and Angel should have been together (even though I wanted them together from the first time she spotted him at the Bronze - see said i wanted them together way back): Angel is waiting for Buffy at the Bronze (she is late) and Cordy is waiting for Devon. She goes to Angel and she ends up making him laugh. that is one of the only times I remember him laughing during BTVS years. And if we fast forward to ATS I seen the potential from the first episode (either potential or wishful thinking).
That really doesn't sound strange at all cause the way Angel smiles with Cordy in there few scenes is the only time we don't see him all Broody on Buffy.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:38 AM   #81
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfruity View Post
you just explained the exact reason I fell in love with C/A..and I too fell for them way back in the BTVS years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee View Post
I love the way thy're swallowing each other.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:51 AM   #82
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow4Corangela View Post
you just explained the exact reason I fell in love with C/A..and I too fell for them way back in the BTVS years.

I love the way thy're swallowing each other.
They are eating each other.