Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Old 09-15-2004, 10:26 PM   #31
CordyQueenBitca

C/W friendship

I agree with everyone. There are several C/W moments that can be mentioned, the B/A spoofing being #1. Another favorite moment of mine was in YW when they were researching the tattoos:

Cordelia: Remember how I said, "Let's not have your department looking for those symbols I saw in my vision. Let's do this like we used to, you and me cracking the books"?
Wesley: Yes.
Cordelia: Well, that was dumb. What'd you ever listen to me for?
Wesley: I don't know. I think I sort of missed this. You and me and the books, ‘kicking it old school’, as they say. And I never will again

I love both of their lines. Wesley saying "kicking it old-school" is classic.
Old 09-16-2004, 06:31 PM   #32
brownsbros3

Yeah, I think its also in that same scene that she apologizes for killing Lilah, and Wesley says, "We know that wasn't you."
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 10:57 PM   #33
CAMartin
Oh! A bird!

Through my first viewing of Angel I was never a big fan of the C/W friendship. But watching my DVD's I just can't help but grin in their cute little scenes. They bitch like brother and sister. I'll never forget that feeling. The kind that made me think that maybe I was watching a home video of my cousins. Except for they were arguing about demons. Heh. Charisma and Alexis have undeniable chemistry and I don't think I've heard enough people say that (besides people in this thread of course )
CAMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 08:04 PM   #34
brownsbros3

I preferred them as friends on Angel rather than on Buffy when the writers tried to make them romantically involved.
brownsbros3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:40 PM   #35
Luna
The heart never dies

I also liked Wes and Cordy better on Angel because they had developed a deeper friendship there and on Buffy it was just a little flirting.