Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Special Presentations > Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute

Old 02-05-2004, 07:38 PM   #61
LadyFireHorse
mmmmmmmm bathtime

Thank you Charisma it's been one hell of a ride...
Last night showed once again how much is missing in Ats without you.....Fred said it best "Cordy is the heart"....now the heart has stopped beating...Ats is dead.....fade to black and goodnight.

"Be who you are, say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind..." Dr. Seuss
LadyFireHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:48 PM   #62
Prima
I have no idea...

Quote:
Originally posted by KarKar
Unfortunately this wasn’t "All Good Things." I shed a tear at that but I was also smiling. BECAUSE I KNEW WE’D SEEN THEM IN A FEW MONTHS IN THE UPCOMING TNG MOVIE!!!
Heh. Well, I did say "emotional resonance"...and just like this episode, I didn't need to see anymore to be content.

(aside: I'm still traumatized by Generations....and Nemesis)

"...speculating on the sadomasochistic dominance games of the White House staff is always more interesting and topical than shipper wars." --Cordy's Bitch

"OMG GOD HATES ME BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE JESUS/PETER CANON! I'M QUITTING THIS FANDOM, AND I AM TOTALLY NOT FINISHING REVELATIONS!" --latara
Prima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 10:00 PM   #63
AnCShip

Thumbs up OMG!!!!

This 100th was awesome. I haven't had the chance to watch it last night but I finally saw it and it totally had me rewinding at the end. That scene just made me choke up.

Charisma did a wonderful job!!!! I give her props, kudos whatever! I'm just speechless at the moment. I hope to see her in more shows...cause I am there watching. Cause like y'all I'm on the fan-wagon.

And one more thing I know I was rambling up there and still probably am. Because I was not spoiled. But I just realized that when Cordelia was in Angel's room watching the old tape, she said the "first to go down". I guess in away she was telling him that she was next. Something like that. But this 100th is the last of Angel for me. So I shall raise my glass and say adieu to what once was.

Last edited by AnCShip; 02-05-2004 at 10:15 PM.
AnCShip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 02:54 AM   #64
sydsvaughn

What a magnificent way to return and depart for CC. Despite the fact I was crying for most of the episode, I must say, it was beautifully done, and props to you, CC.

Cordy, you always were and always will be the heart of AI.

Charisma, wherever you are, thank you for a hell of a ride.

As this marks the end of Angel watching for me... I too shall say adieu.

A/C will live on in fanfiction, in the fans and in my heart.

SaraC
sydsvaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 10:10 AM   #65
callystya

Talking Thank you

Thank you Charisma! What else can I say?
callystya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 11:57 PM   #66
rosary
fan charisma

Charisma Te pasaste ¡¡¡¡¡

You know that I am Chilean, I enchant myself to see an episode "Billy" in the series Angel of the Latin American channel fox. I enchant myself when it express of the personage cordelia to Angel of your pains visions and it express very well, gave much sensation me...I imitate much to that personage and it gave much me to think, when you felt. it gave me like a target. It is seeing the Series Angel to me. your you know that it loads the series to me. from girl was hopeless to see "Lus of Moon" of Bruce Willis, to join with the Actress Cybrill Shephard. But that Series Angel, pleased me by "billy", your personage. Thus I became fan of cordelia Chase. It will never forget to him. Good thank you very much by all your performances in the scenes, I congratulate to you. Congratulations and Thank you very much, I believe that you deserve much of to hear the applause of the Fans.... Thank You¡¡¡¡

Sabes que soy chilena, me encanto de ver un episodio "Billy" en la serie Angel del canal fox latinoamericana. Me encantó cuando expresas del personaje cordelia a Angel de tus dolores de visiones y expresas muy bien, me dio mucho sensacion.. me imito mucho a ese personaje y me dio mucho para pensar, cuando sentiste.. me dio como un blanco.
Me quede viendo a la Serie Angel.. tu sabes que me carga las series.. desde chica desesperaba de ver "Lus de Luna " de Bruce Willis, de juntar con la Actriz Cybrill Sheard. Pero esa Serie Angel, me gustó por el " billy", por tu personaje.. asi me converti un fan de cordelia Chase.
Nunca le olvidare..
Bueno, muchas gracias por todo tus actuaciones en las escenas, te felicito.
Felecidades ¡¡¡ y Muchas gracias, creo que te mereces mucho de oir los aplausos de los Fans, .... Thank You ¡

=)

Rosary, Stgo-Chile.

Last edited by rosary; 02-07-2004 at 10:02 AM.
rosary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 01:49 AM   #67
ontheedge

Charisma/Cordelia

You are the reason I watched Angel in the first place. If you hadn't been there, I never would have watched. Likewise, I watched the 100th episode solely for you. I didn't need to see the episodes this year that preceded it, and I don't need to see the ones that follow.

Cordelia may have started out as the bitch we love to hate, but she became the hero we all love. And she will never be forgotten.

Charisma, you truly gave us a gift, and you have my undying loyalty, respect and admiration. This Bud's for you, girlfriend!

Oh, what the hell...I'm gonna buy a round for the room. Cheers.
ontheedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 10:59 PM   #68
_trucordette

Wink The *heart* of the show.

Cordy simply was one of the most beautiful attributes to AtS and BtVS. I am going to miss the C/A'shippyness of Angel. It's not going to be the same without her. From the minute Charisma walked onto the set, she owned it man. Everything and everyone around her just seemed to light up and she brought such an element to the show itself. I'll admit I kind of wished her and Doyle would have had a little more of a chance, but to see her almost end up with Angel and then now she's gone and neither one of them can be together, that's a little hard to deal with. I mean if you think about, we spent eight years watching her and this is all we get left of her?

As beautiful as this episode was, as fitting and right as the kiss was, it's just hard after all of this time to let her go. It's like it's almost too big to take in. I started crying from the very beginning of the episode and kept crying through out. I'm not sure where I cried harder and in which parts. I know it was the video of Doyle that made me cry where Cordy was talking about understanding why he did what he did. Such a beautiful charismatic lady.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:02 AM   #69
argel
beloved cordelia

Like I said, I needed some time to process.

A couple years ago when I studied Plato's theory of forms in philosophy class, I got a silly idea. In a way, fictional characters actually do exist in some capacity. When someone creates a character like the ones we come to love so much, they create a person who exists only in the plane of thought and feeling, but who exists nonetheless. So even though Cordelia Chase is not an actual, tangible, physical person, or even a person with whom we can interact at all, she is real in that strange, unexplainable way that all fiction is somehow real to us. Does this make any sense? It has to, because I don't know how else to explain why I am so sad that a bunch of writers decided to pen the death of a television character who has never existed on this Earth. More than any other character death I have seen or read, Cordelia's felt real to me.

My respect for Charisma has no bounds. Without her, there would be no Cordelia. She made Cordelia real for me and so many others. She deserves a thousand thank you's and so much more. She is immensely talented.

***argel***
Team Cordy™ #17
Charisma's Bitch #17
The Place of Blue

Not a Color, But a State of Mind

Lisa: Wait, Xena can't fly!
Lucy Lawless: I told you, I'm not Xena. I'm Lucy Lawless!
Lisa: Oh.
argel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:46 AM   #70
raregem

Quote:
Originally Posted by argel
More than any other character death I have seen or read, Cordelia's felt real to me.
Me too. She is real. I cried more for her death than anyone I know in real life who has died because it feels so real. I will miss C/A ship so much. A part of me goes with her.
raregem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 05:05 PM   #71
Luna
The heart never dies

I feel the same way. Cordelias death made me cry as if it had been a person in my real life who died. I know it seems strange to be mourning for someone who has never existed in the real world but I can´t fight my feelings.

I´ll never set my heart so much on any television character again because it´s too painful.

Last edited by Luna; 06-17-2005 at 09:10 PM.
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote