Register Control Panel Search FAQ/Help/Guide Memberlist Forum Calendar The Stranger Things Store Home Stranger Things Home

Go Back   Stranger Things Forum > Main > Charisma Carpenter
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2004, 08:36 AM   #16
Darla
I'm just visiting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
I hope Miss Match will be aired in Germany anytime, but I havenīt heard something like that yet.
There was a report on "SAM" a while back. I didn't see it but a friend of mine told me about it. Looks like Pro 7 is planning on airing it sometime.
Darla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 10:45 AM   #17
Emmangel
Administrator

Hi guys, I've uploaded some screen captures for those who have not seen the ep.

Sorry for the craptastic quailty of the caps, but I was using a card that's 5 years and and wasn't built to work on my OS (it also died while I was capping, so I didn't manage to cap the end).

Hopfully someone will come along with better ones soon.

http://serpensortia.org/deleteable/mm/

Please don't repost without my permisson. Ta!
Old 06-05-2004, 12:03 PM   #18
v120176

Thanks for the caps Emangel.
This evening I'll watch the episodes. But GOD! CC looks really hot. That caps where she is walking with the skirt (by the way, it was long time ago that she used that kind of skirt in a show. She has to be really proud of her body. As a woman, what the hell did she do?!, okay, stop the rambling..).

Kate's father must be really stupid for not falling for that godness (my cousin is talking )

Well, thans for the caps again, and she really looks great.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 05:02 PM   #19
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

I *really* DON'T like Serena dating Kate's dad.

It squicks me out. Maybe it's cos her dad's kindof...squicky? Now if he looked like Dennis Quaid...

*blinks*

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 05:12 PM   #20
Angelia

I kinda wish she wasn't dating him either. It doesn't squick me out it's just I don't find him particularly attractive, and it has nothing to do with him being an older man because I tend to like older men. I just never found Ryan O'Neal cute even in his younger Love Story days. But if this were the only way to keep Serena on the show, if the show was to have continued, then it would have been fine with me if it meant we'd get to see CC every week.

Thanks for the caps Emma. She looks gorgeous, as usual. I'm still crossing my fingers that NBC will show the remaining eps. this summer.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Angelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 05:17 PM   #21
Gabriella
Until we bleed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelia
I kinda wish she wasn't dating him either. It doesn't squick me out it's just I don't find him particularly attractive, and it has nothing to do with him being an older man because I tend to like older men. I just never found Ryan O'Neal cute even in his younger Love Story days. But if this were the only way to keep Serena on the show, if the show was to have continued, then it would have been fine with me if it meant we'd get to see CC every week.
I don't think it has anything to do with him being older either, I just find him squicky...

A passionate 'ship is always about the person you want to BE hooking up with the person you want to SCREW - samluvharrison

Charisma's Bitch #186~Team Cordy #186~Gutter Gal #186

She acts like summer and walks like rain
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 09:05 PM   #22
Luna
The heart never dies

Thanks for the caps, Emma!

Charisma looks absolutely wonderful!

I also think Serena and Kates dad donīt fit together, not only because heīs so much older, itīs just "eew".
Old 06-06-2004, 05:36 AM   #23
rousedower
cancelled

Yeah I wasn't sold on Serena/Jeff either. Although I could see the comic possibilities, which I think is what they were mainly going for. And to top it off, he wanted to dump her. Oh well. The show's over now.
Stake Darla #13
Greenie Groupie #13
rousedower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 09:54 PM   #24
Kika
An Endless Repetition

I have six video clips of Charisma from this episode. If anyone would like them, please either PM me or email me at kika32@lycos.co.uk.

Clips from "Divorce Happens" are also available if anyone still requires them.
Kika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 05:23 PM   #25
Darla
I'm just visiting...

Thanks a lot for the screencaps, Emma, and also thanks for the clips, Kika. You two rule! But I guess you already know that, right?
Darla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 07:18 PM   #26
nodakskip

Ok, I have gotten the file to work for me. So here are a few screen grabs.

Last edited by nodakskip; 06-08-2004 at 01:40 AM.
nodakskip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 01:38 PM   #27
Kate

I saw the episode with Charisma. I missed the previous ones. I didn't know they were showing Miss Match here.

She looked great and so young. (it was the episode were she said that she was in love with Kate's father ).
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 12:01 AM   #28
Rydeen

For anyone who lives in Montreal and speaks french, starting in september MissMatch will be playing on Series+.
Rydeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 09:20 AM   #29
jujube1013
spank your inner moppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydeen
For anyone who lives in Montreal and speaks french, starting in september MissMatch will be playing on Series+.

and for anyone who lives in Canada and would like to tape the CC eps. for an America who will probably never see them, i will pay for the tape and postage.
jujube1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 09:56 AM   #30
Penny Century
Rich girl, superhero

Actually, Americans who don't speak French or have multiformat VCRs can PM me. I might be able to help you.